www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:33 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

The reason that 99% of mongers are mongers is because they have NEVER been successful in relationships with women. Lets face it the percentage of Mongers that have happy meaningful relationships with a woman at home is something close to 0% ...... If a guy has no track record of success in relationships with a civilian woman, what would be the logic for thinking they are going to have a higher rate of success with a working girl and all the problems that they bring to the relationship?

So it only stands to reason that the percentage of these relationships that are going to end eventually is very, very high.

Just because a relationship only lasts a year or two, does not mean there was something wrong with the relationship. It just means it only lasted a year or two. If I am in a relationship for more than a year, that is doing pretty good for me..... and I am not as big an idiot as most of you guys.

Last edited by Phantom on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:47 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

You certainly have a brash tone for someone who is generalizing a whole bunch... :|

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:02 pm 

Cujo'S wrote:
You certainly have a brash tone for someone who is generalizing a whole bunch... :|

Cujo

So?

Not sure which of my remarks you would characterize as generalizations. I have met a LOT of guys in the gultch. Not sure I have met any that have happy fulfilling relationships back home. The percentage might not be 0%, but it is probably closer to 0% than 1%

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:52 pm 

Cujo-i knew we would eventualy agree on something :lol: and phantom dont underestimate yourself you might just be a bigger idiot than most. :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:22 am 

Phantom wrote:
The reason that 99% of mongers are mongers is because they have NEVER been successful in relationships with women. Lets face it the percentage of Mongers that have happy meaningful relationships with a woman at home is something close to 0% ...... If a guy has no track record of success in relationships with a civilian woman, what would be the logic for thinking they are going to have a higher rate of success with a working girl and all the problems that they bring to the relationship?

So it only stands to reason that the percentage of these relationships that are going to end eventually is very, very high.

Just because a relationship only lasts a year or two, does not mean there was something wrong with the relationship. It just means it only lasted a year or two. If I am in a relationship for more than a year, that is doing pretty good for me..... and I am not as big an idiot as most of you guys.

Another astute, well trained professional making well informed assessments about that which he know so much about... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ironic that someone who is clearly clueless about relationships has them so well figured out..

Never had a successful relationship? I would take a guess that the number would be 20%....I would guess 20% are CURRENTLY in good relationships- men like their "new", or perhaps you did not know this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:10 am 

Hey Mr Daman, are you in the Gutlch everyday? I am. So who are you to tell me that I don't know what I am talking about? In this case I know perfectly well what I am talking about.

If you had half a brain you would understand that my point is that we should NOT define success in a relationship with a puta any differently than any other woman. For some reason some of you jackasses on this board do not consider a relationship between a puta and a monger to be successful unless it is permanent.

If mongers had a PERMANENT, loving relationship at home they wouldn't be in the Gultch would they? PERIOD! I stand by my statement. The only exception I can think of in this group of clowns is El Silencio, as his wife pasted on. The rest of you jokers are all guys that couldn't go the distance with a civilian relationship or you wouldn't be in the Gultch in the first place. I am right there with the rest of all you. I am no hypocrite.

Those that are married are cheating on their wives and that I would say falls short of a successful relationship at home doesn't it?

The criteria for judging relationships with Puta in this forum seems to be different than judging relationships with civilian women back home. . The prevailing attitude on this board is that if the relationships are not permanent then they are not successful.

I say that if things were good for the bulk of the time you were together than the relationship was a success. If the break up was a little bit messy, so what? Messy break ups are common place among this group.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:13 am 

Mike321 wrote:
Cujo-i knew we would eventualy agree on something :lol: and phantom dont underestimate yourself you might just be a bigger idiot than most. :D

Not among this group that is for sure.

I know who you are, I know how you behave and what the girls say about you. I am sure as hell not a bigger idiot than you. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:57 am 

Phantom wrote:
Hey Mr Daman, are you in the Gutlch everyday? I am. So who are you to tell me that I don't know what I am talking about? In this case I know perfectly well what I am talking about.

And this makes you are relationship expert? Might be the funniest thing I have heard in five years on the board. Why am I feeding this troll anyhow?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:42 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

The problem I have with Phantom's post is basically the same that I have with other mongers generalizing about the chicas. The objections are as follows, first a generalize is exactly that they do not apply to everyone. There are as many situations as there are combinations of people and I find it highly unlikely that any two would be exactly alike. Secondly, I believe that the definition of what a successful relationship is, is the problem here. To believe that there is one single person out there some where in the world that can meet another's every want, need, desire now and in the future is, to me, beyond comprehension. People change over time and to think that a loving relationship that has endured many years of both good and bad times would simply be thrown out because a certain aspect is missing to me seems to be absurd and is exactly why most relationships fail over time. For me a successful relationship is one where both parties are free to explore their needs that are not being met within the relationship, free of repercussions and judgment.

Also, you gentlemen are reacting exactly the way Phantom is hoping you would. Don't let guys like this pull your chain. Phantom isn't the only one pulling chains around here though. People like him thrive on creating turmoil.

KenLee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:52 am 

KenLee wrote:
turmoil.

KenLee

This thread has potential. I'm clicking the Watch Thread link.

mh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:07 am 

Thirdwolrd must be going nuts. :P :P

Not only threads are been repeated, you can see the same arguments repeated over and over on the same thread. Advise to the membership; Present your argument and then move on. Some of these threads are becoming fertile ground for the trolls. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:20 am 

KenLee wrote:
The problem I have with Phantom's post is basically the same that I have with other mongers generalizing about the chicas. creating turmoil.

KenLee

You seem like a reasonable guy. I appreciate the rational dialog.

But as far as generalizing about chicas, I am not even talking about chicas in this case. What I am talking about the guys that come down here and making a basic observation about what is defined as a "successful relationship" among those in this community.

My argument is based on some pretty simple logic. For some guys, if they can't find an error in the logic they resort to attacking the messenger. Well I push back. Especially when it comes to some of the clowns in this community that come down a few times then think they are experts on what happens here. I am especially rough on those idiots.

As far as your second point is concerned, well I would have to say that is a generalization ..... :) ....... I would say that there is a lot of truth in it. But in the end everyone is wired differently.

Hank Daman wrote:
Phantom wrote:

And this makes you are relationship expert? Might be the funniest thing I have heard in five years on the board. Why am I feeding this troll anyhow?

When did I say I was a relationship expert? Never said that, never thought that.

You don't have a rational counter argument, so you just take pot shots. So who is the toll butt wipe?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:35 am 

The board loves to throw the word generalization around all the time. Generalizations are generalizations for a reason. Much like odds, they exist whether you like them or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:15 am 

Thirdworld wrote:
The board loves to throw the word generalization around all the time. Generalizations are generalizations for a reason. Much like odds, they exist whether you like them or not.

TW, you are one of the biggest jackasses on this board, but as much as it pains me to do so, I find my self agreeing with you. Every single opinion on this board is a generalization based on single persons experience or a common experience shared by many. Generalizations are another form of opinion and opinions are only worthwhile if they are found to be useful.

LOL ...... You are still a jerk though, but that is just a generalization.

Last edited by Phantom on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:20 am 

Coming from you, I'm crushed.. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next