www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:18 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

A fellow monger told me about some Fantasy rooms. The website looks pretty good but has anyone tried them? I absolutely love staying the SL and its always my first choice but sometimes my favorite room is booked! I might want to take my favorite girl there.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link another hotel here but I will remove the post if it's against rules.

https://www.fantasyrooms.com/moteles/moteleden

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:34 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

JadePhantom wrote:
A fellow monger told me about some Fantasy rooms. The website looks pretty good but has anyone tried them? I absolutely love staying the SL and its always my first choice but sometimes my favorite room is booked! I might want to take my favorite girl there.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link another hotel here but I will remove the post if it's against rules.

Love motel for tico/tica hookups on the highway that passes through Tibas and points north. Been there a few times with amigas who have a car, want to make some $, but don't want to be seen in a monger hangout.

Rooms are as pictured, clean, discreet, and the jacuzzis work. Alcohol and food available onsite.

Here's a CRT thread with more info: viewtopic.php?p=235378

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:22 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Miamiheller wrote:
JadePhantom wrote:

Love motel for tico/tica hookups on the highway that passes through Tibas and points north. Been there a few times with amigas who have a car, want to make some $, but don't want to be seen in a monger hangout.

Rooms are as pictured, clean, discreet, and the jacuzzis work. Alcohol and food available onsite.

Here's a CRT thread with more info: viewtopic.php?p=235378

JP,

I use them all the time - mostly Jardin Oriental but have been to most of them. There are many around the central valley.

Since I don’t “entertain” in my house I arrange to meet a regular there unless we are together for a meal or something then we just go together. If we are not together, I go first and get the room and then text her the room number.

When you arrive if the garage door is open then the room is available - make sure to close the door. There are signs at each room with the price and what is included in the room - ie, A/C, TV, dance poles and etc. Towels and soap are provided and they accept credit/debt cards or cash. There is a phone on the wall with a direct line to staff so you can order drinks/food. There is a small door where you give your card or cash for the room or drinks/food. They will ring a little buzzer that someone is there at the little door to take your payment or deliver for drinks/food. There is no face to face contact with guests and employees.

If you do not arrive together, make sure to call the clerk that you will be opening the garage door so she can get in or they will think you have left and will send someone to clean the room. I would not recommend this option (meeting someone there) unless you know the girl and trust her - in other words I would not do this if using an online dating site for obvious reasons.

You can use Uber or taxis but for pickups there make sure to tell them your room number.

As MH says the photos are correct and they are clean and discreet. Prices start at about 21,000 CRC plus drinks and food for 8 to 12 hours.

Hope this helps

Woozo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:49 pm 

Wow these are pretty neat, I'm definitely going to try to these rooms out. Now this might seem like a dumb question and feel free to call me a dumbass but lets say I book a 12 hour room. Take a girl there, finish with her and leave. Will they assume that I'm done with the room? I'd want to return multiple times that same day/night.

-JP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:28 pm 

I don't know about this particular motel but most that I have used in the past have a policy that once you vacate the room your stay is complete. No in and out privileges. This one could be different. I would call ahead and also verify at check-in.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:36 pm 

JadePhantom wrote:
Wow these are pretty neat, I'm definitely going to try to these rooms out. Now this might seem like a dumb question and feel free to call me a dumbass but lets say I book a 12 hour room. Take a girl there, finish with her and leave. Will they assume that I'm done with the room? I'd want to return multiple times that same day/night.
-JP

Jp,

Not a dumb question at all!

HD is correct here - once you leave your stay is complete - that has been my experience. Now as I said, if you check in alone then you can call the staff (on the phone) and tell them that you will be opening the garage door for your friend in a few minutes and that has never been an issue.

Let me know if you have other questions.

By the way, the closest “motel” to the gulch is La Oficina that is about 3 blocks from the Dunn Inn area. It’s a little different in that there is a reception person and you pay up front for the room. The rooms are not as nice as the Fantasy Rooms and others but it is close and easy. Your “friend” will have to show ID to enter (a good thing).

If you meet someone at any of the normal spots, they will know where to go and the procedures. As I said, however, only go with someone you feel comfortable with and not a dating app date.

Hope this helps

Woozo

Woozo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:22 pm 

Looks like a cabaña. In most LatAm countries you can rent them for 3 to 4 hours for a reasonable price, or they offer an overnight rate which is more expensive. Depending on the establishment, some of them don't even have a front desk, and service will be minimal, but as soon as it's clean, it usually does the job.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:54 pm 

For the Fantasy Rooms chain, their target audience is locals who need a discreet place to get romantic. This can be because one or both may live at home, with roommates or in a dorm. Perhaps they are married and live in a dump with 6 K*ds, 3 grandparents, numerous uncles, aunts, cousins, etc. Perhaps they are married, but not to each other.

Don't expect the staff to speak English, expect them to be busy this Wednesday.

PS: This year Valentine's Day falls on Ash Wednesday. Always feels weird seeing hookers with cross sign on their foreheads.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:37 pm 
I also had the same doubt about the site.... I have not dared to go for fear hahaha I look like an asshole.... Thanks for the information colleagues

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:49 pm 

YEP U R an AH

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:32 pm 

DManWalking wrote:
YEP U R an AH

You are Urgently Raping an Asian Hermaphrodite? That takes a lot if balls to share, but I guess you have an extra pair.