www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:00 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Ok, I feel I am killing it on Tinder. 100 or more matches and 20 plus WhatsApp numbers.....all solid 8-9s. Ages 22-34 with a few locals I am working.

I need a fake FB page, so how do I search the chicas? What the hell do you search for with keywords? I think if someone could share a few names with me, that would get the ball rolling with their friends list. Maybe not? Help me with my FB game and I will give you some Tinder/whatsapp numbers. You do have to have a little online game.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:35 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

alexjackson30 wrote:
Ok, I feel I am killing it on Tinder. 100 or more matches and 20 plus WhatsApp numbers.....all solid 8-9s. Ages 22-34 with a few locals I am working.

I need a fake FB page, so how do I search the chicas? What the hell do you search for with keywords? I think if someone could share a few names with me, that would get the ball rolling with their friends list. Maybe not? Help me with my FB game and I will give you some Tinder/whatsapp numbers. You do have to have a little online game.

Sounds like you already have more than you can handle. But Facebook...not much of a thing in CR as far as a contact method. Works well, very well, in Medellin, but in my experience not in CR. Most seem to want to have you as a friend in the same way as at home, once you are a friend you may become friends on FB. And most of the chicas don't really want gringo friends on their pages all mixed in with family, etc. Some have a few, but again, not a marketing tool like it is in Medellin.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:03 pm 

alexjackson30 wrote:

Forget FB, not used here. Zeos is correct. Other choices, Badoo and Seeking.com, for raunchier but occasional goodies, Skokka and Wilas, if they say things like they do black kiss, Russian, etc., stay away, those are agencies, may be thug run...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:43 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Gotcha.....I find the Tinder girls really responsive. Most know I won't be there until April, but they still say hi almost daily, I guess to keep my interest. Just when I think I have my Top 5, 2-3 more show up. I know I can only do so many, but I also know how unreliable they are. I hate Tica time.

I did have one that was a solid 9 message me on Whatsapp pretty quick. She is 34. She asked me for money to help finish her hair salon in Cartago. In return, she will send me "delicious" photos and videos and will wait for me when I arrive and even return my money.......well, I wasn't having that, but I wanted to keep her on the hook, so we communicated daily for a few weeks. I finally told her that I would pay her for her time once I am there and we can have our "delicious" time together. Well, she gets all offended and tells me that she isn't a Puta. Can't make it up.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:20 pm 

alexjackson30 wrote:
Gotcha.....I find the Tinder girls really responsive. Most know I won't be there until April, but they still say hi almost daily, I guess to keep my interest. Just when I think I have my Top 5, 2-3 more show up. I know I can only do so many, but I also know how unreliable they are. I hate Tica time.

I did have one that was a solid 9 message me on Whatsapp pretty quick. She is 34. She asked me for money to help finish her hair salon in Cartago. In return, she will send me "delicious" photos and videos and will wait for me when I arrive and even return my money.......well, I wasn't having that, but I wanted to keep her on the hook, so we communicated daily for a few weeks. I finally told her that I would pay her for her time once I am there and we can have our "delicious" time together. Well, she gets all offended and tells me that she isn't a Puta. Can't make it up.

Use XOOM, its cheaper than Western Union but don't send more than $5,000. Just imagine how grateful she will be when you finally arrive. If you are lucky, she might introduce you to her amiga who is opening a dress shop.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:38 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I respect the chicas who come straight out and say they are looking for "mutual benefits". I think most on Tinder that I have made contact with dance around it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:15 pm 

alexjackson30 wrote:
I respect the chicas who come straight out and say they are looking for "mutual benefits". I think most on Tinder that I have made contact with dance around it.

It is common for them to string you on and request cash for 'delicious' fotos. Often of their feet. Knowing you are not here gives them a ploy. It costs them nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:06 pm 

Boynton wrote:
alexjackson30 wrote:

It is common for them to string you on and request cash for 'delicious' fotos. Often of their feet. Knowing you are not here gives them a ploy. It costs them nothing.

I had many send me feet pictures, then I started sending pictures of my feet back to them, then I wouldn't hear back from them, so I stopped doing that...

https://spirit.scene7.com/is/image/Spir ... a?$Detail$

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:04 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Well dang. I didn't know a delicious photo involved her feet. They think that will get them cash at the local Western Union?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:25 am 

alexjackson30 wrote:
Well dang. I didn't know a delicious photo involved her feet. They think that will get them cash at the local Western Union?

Maybe with me...you see...I confess to having a foot fetish...this picture is the same to me as it is to other guys looking at great boobs, asses and legs... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/14/3d/4e ... f58832.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:46 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I'm scared to open that photo. I dont want to get hooked :)