www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:15 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I think I detect a raging "bromance" between Boyton and Jawanker.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:03 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Your mother wears army boots, hamburgler.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:26 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Jay2ee wrote:
I think I detect a raging "bromance" between Boyton and Jawanker.

I have to be honest. I phucked boyton several times as I was looking for coke pellets around the house which is a favorite hobby of mine after phucking boyton in the booty hole!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:12 am 

I read Boynton's advice with interest as I have thought many times about getting residency in the CR. I thought it was clear and spot on. It also made me realize that I would be paying way too much for caja as soon as I start taking my social security unless I tried to fly under the radar.

Just because the advice given doesn't coincide with the answer you wanted to hear, that is no reason to resort to name calling or trolling.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:11 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Harddrive43228 wrote:
I read Boynton's advice with interest as I have thought many times about getting residency in the CR. I thought it was clear and spot on. It also made me realize that I would be paying way too much for caja as soon as I start taking my social security unless I tried to fly under the radar.

Just because the advice given doesn't coincide with the answer you wanted to hear, that is no reason to resort to name calling or trolling.

Look man. The fact of the matter is. Boyton has some good pu*sy and I'm not sharing it with anyone. Boyton is my bitch and if you got a problem with that, then take it up with me and every veteran that reads this post. Because, I have the utmost respect for veterans and if I think you're coming across side ways at a veteran, then I'm a call you out on it. Long story short; if you can't take it, then don't dish it!! This is between boyton and I. So you can see your way out of it.

Boyton, I'm still waiting on your response girlfriend.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:32 am 

This will be my last response on this topic.

I saw absolutely nothing in the previous post that was anywhere near being derogatory towards vets. Maybe you should reread the post before you have too many cervesas or maybe just grow up a bit.

There are good suggestions in that post.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:26 pm 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
"It also made me realize that I would be paying way too much for caja as soon as I start taking my social security unless I tried to fly under the radar."

Just this week starting to think about pulling the plug in the US and moving down somewhere (Colombia proly) then started thinking through just this aspect. Their highest tax rate is 39% and even $1000/mo. down there proly taxed a good chunk at the high end. With pensionado visa cannot stay greater than 182 days per year or income is taxable. So under that visa plan could only really live there half the year without being taxed. Maybe I split my time between CO and CR, Panama or Spain even. Although I would like to keep a place I could live in the U.S. (good climate and sex not a felony state) it is getting about impossible unless continue slaving away owned by an employer or independently wealthy.

CO has other visas (investment, student (?), real estate purchase etc.). Wondering if purchased a modest property in estrato 4 or higher if income then even comes into consideration? How is CR in that aspect?

I like how Boynton structured an annuity just a la minima.

Sorry I won't get involved in an on-line spat if I can avoid it. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:26 pm 

Puro Party wrote:
"It also made me realize that I would be paying way too much for caja as soon as I start taking my social security unless I tried to fly under the radar."

Just this week starting to think about pulling the plug in the US and moving down somewhere (Colombia proly) then started thinking through just this aspect. Their highest tax rate is 39% and even $1000/mo. down there proly taxed a good chunk at the high end. With pensionado visa cannot stay greater than 182 days per year or income is taxable. So under that visa plan could only really live there half the year without being taxed. Maybe I split my time between CO and CR, Panama or Spain even. Although I would like to keep a place I could live in the U.S. (good climate and sex not a felony state) it is getting about impossible unless continue slaving away owned by an employer or independently wealthy.

CO has other visas (investment, student (?), real estate purchase etc.). Wondering if purchased a modest property in estrato 4 or higher if income then even comes into consideration? How is CR in that aspect?

I like how Boynton structured an annuity just a la minima.

Sorry I won't get involved in an on-line spat if I can avoid it. :mrgreen:

If I were to do things over again, I would consider splitting my time between Colombia, Costa Rica, and Mexico (Puebla or Cuernavaca). Colombia has the 180-tax issue plus a higher 19% VAT on everything, income tax of 33% starts around $3,000 a year, rises to 39% on $22,000 and is figured on global income. Costa Rica has a 13% VAT with many exceptions, Mexico has a 16% VAT but allows you to 'temporarily import' items such as a car, furniture, household goods without tax. It is also by far the easiest of the three to get residency.

I predict that there will be an anti-AirBNB and anti-Uber movement in these countries, but that might take a few years to really come into effect. These companies take a pretty good chunk of wealth out of the countries and governments will look for ways to regulate/stop it. I think it will take 3 to 5 years for those regulations to happen. I would NOT invest money for the sake of a visa.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:39 pm 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
Awesome info. Boynton! Muchas gracias

CR rent is cheap but prices on most things outside of p4p are on par with U.S.

MEX cost of staples and food about half with very good rent. I may select it. I also want low cost of living so as not to dent into my savings so much while I attempt some small business opportunities I have been considering.

Some of the best SWs I "met" in TJ come from Puebla. :D :D :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:38 pm 

Puro Party wrote:
Awesome info. Boynton! Muchas gracias

CR rent is cheap but prices on most things outside of p4p are on par with U.S.

MEX cost of staples and food about half with very good rent. I may select it. I also want low cost of living so as not to dent into my savings so much while I attempt some small business opportunities I have been considering.

Some of the best SWs I "met" in TJ come from Puebla. :D :D :D

Puebla has several universities nearby (7 Public, 12+ private). Where there are universities there are cash strapped coeds. The temperature is cool, but dry. I used Tinder Gold to 'passport' there one weekend and quickly got 50+ matches. No where near Medellin, but I am a 10-woman man these days. Conditions inside the metro area are pretty safe.

PS, I think David Martinez did a few non-monger videos from there this past year on one of his banishments from Medellin.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:27 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Harddrive43228 wrote:
This will be my last response on this topic.

I saw absolutely nothing in the previous post that was anywhere near being derogatory towards vets. Maybe you should reread the post before you have too many cervesas or maybe just grow up a bit.

There are good suggestions in that post.

Your request has been filled.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:19 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I got to go with YAAAAAA DOOOOONNNNNEEEEE Boyton. You don't have it in you. You remember me? I'm the one wiping the punks out on this board. Called you all out many moons ago. You can run but you can't hide. Now run!!!