www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 8:33 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

True, i agree its a negotiation process, having never been there my words dont carry much weight on the subject yet. Ill be sure to write up a detailed trip report on my experience when its all said and done.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 9:07 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Dunkin74 wrote:
Thanks for the reassurance, ill be sure not to pay Cien especially since they dont have homefield advantage, at least for the time being. :mrgreen:

Dunkin from experience in Jaco, I think you will find Cien is not a bad price for Jaco actually it's a very decent price for a Place like the CoCal for example ... note during the day or mornings sometimes you find some talent roaming the area for better lower rates not sure thats an option during Covid have not visited, but if your looking for quality in Jaco be prepared to pony up the Dinero 8)

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 11:34 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Zeos wrote:
Dunkin74 wrote:
Thanks for the reassurance, ill be sure not to pay Cien especially since they dont have homefield advantage, at least for the time being. :mrgreen:

Hmmm... not sure I follow your reasoning... it seems like they may have homefield advantage. But as always...it will be a negotiation process..

The streets are dead and most of the girls have left, as this morning I walked past 20+ girls looking like they where leaving town waiting for busses as the Cocal was closed for at least 10 days Friday night so leaving for San Jose in the morning.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 12:20 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

They go home on tuesday to rest their twats, im hoping they come back for the weekend. If not ill just Phuck myself.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 12:57 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Dunkin74 wrote:
They go home on tuesday to rest their twats, im hoping they come back for the weekend. If not ill just Phuck myself.

So, you are from Nantucket?

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 1:40 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Boynton wrote:
Dunkin74 wrote:

Nah Miami, you?

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 2:20 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Dunkin74 wrote:
Boynton wrote:
Dunkin74 wrote:

Nah Miami, you?

Dunkin was a monger from Miami
Restrictions dealt him a big whammy
Barred from the Cocal
Tinder matched with Shantal
And opted to go for her fanny

Next day at sunrise
He learn't to his surprise
The chica was really a Tranny :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 2:40 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Nah Miami, you?[/quote]

Barred from the Cocal

Next day at sunrise
The chica was really a Tranny :mrgreen:[/quote]

Hahahhahahahaha i knew thay question was wierd i looked up nantucket in the search and saw nursury rhymes should have went with my gut lol. 8)

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 8:12 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Dunkin74 wrote:
Nah Miami, you?

Barred from the Cocal

Next day at sunrise
The chica was really a Tranny :mrgreen:[/quote]

Hahahhahahahaha i knew thay question was wierd i looked up nantucket in the search and saw nursury rhymes should have went with my gut lol. 8)[/quote]

My server at dinner last night warned me not to walk across the river bridge north west of Cocal as it's become a hangout for tyrannies and one grabs your junk while another goes for your wallet... just incase Nantucket gets starved for some action while here jajaja

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 11:43 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Been coming to Costa Rica since 1996. Never spent a night at Hotel Cocal until tonight. Fascinating COVID scene. As I type this the Cocal itself is dark & yellow taped. So is the backup Cocal--the condos and pool next door. That was active at 2pm when i arrived today and raging at 8pm, 100+ chicks, 100+ guys. i did OK at 7pm, finding a mellow one who didn't say no to anything and took $125. The absurd "put your mask on" requests from hotel security are mostly heeded by the chicas and almost totally ignored by the gringos. I took a few numbers for tomorrow, that's obviously the game here.

It was 9:10 and i thought i could grab a late night ice-cream, headed out to see:

4 cops patrolling the parking lot. The Plan B Condo/Pool is dark dark dark. This is Costa Rica's #1 happening mongering spot on a Friday night.

Went out for my ice-cream to find no less than 30 chicas (almost all of them gorditas) hanging along the roadside out front of the hotel. Bet you they're not demanding $150 out there. So that's the game too, wait them out. Of course none of the flacitas were out there (there were about 4 total, got #'s on 3 of them) but it was quite a scene to see so many working girls lined up in their glitzy outfits and shoes. All booted out of the Plan B Pseudo-Cocal Condo/Poolside.

This, and the ice-cream joints are closed shut by 9:10.

Tragic.