www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

For those that visit CR
I go in search for love 7%  7%  [ 7 ]
I go search for love and impress girls with my money 9%  9%  [ 9 ]
I go to have fun(not looking for girlfriend) 84%  84%  [ 85 ]
Total votes : 101
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:07 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Rover wrote:
Your all right!!! My eyes have been opened.
I will start phucking cheap ugly hoe's in CR.
Then when I die and the government taxes my estate 50%.
I will finally get the best phucking I've ever had.

Somebody said the hoe gets power when she gets my money.
What does the government get???? POWER!!!!

Bottomline guys this board is for sharing information and that I have tried to do. We are all different, we are all looking for different things. Let's just go to CR and have fun in whatever manner best suits you.

Yeah, we share information, but no one should expect that everyone will agree with what they do and no one should get too upset at what some other butthole thinks (including me). I don't Phuck ugly whores (unless I get real drunk :D ) OTHO, the gals that I do screw when in country are good looking and they normally don't cost me more than 80 for a normal session. And, given enough time, and some Spanish skills, just about anyone can score with regular chicks in malls, clubs etc. Guys either don't want to take the time and the effort to learn the language or treat it like it is; a P4P relationship or sadly, there are some people that get caught up in the fantasy and pretend that what they have with a hooker is a real romantic relationship.

My opinion is that if what you have works for you, then go for it, however, two things; guys are nailing just as good looking women for less and as someone else implied, sooner or later, your sweetie will up the stakes on you; either more money, a retainer, debit card, etc. Just saying, be ready to walk if and when you need to. :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:29 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Thanks Tim.
I am one of those guys that looks forward to walking and seeing what life has to offer around the next corner. Walking away from women/relationships is my specialty.
I've never tried picking up the straight girls in CR. I've read about it a lot on this board. Sounds cool, I look forward to trying it sometime.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:22 pm 

No offense to anybody. Don't advise paying ridiculous price, but much like the tooth fairy, I don't believe in these "super bargain" hotties.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:24 pm 

TEHO applies here.

mh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:16 pm 

Ok, so your in town for 5-7 days and you want to keep one 24/7.
Now, not only is she with you 24/7 but you are getting action whenever you want it, wherever you want it and you average 4 times a day. It seems to me that she could do 4 times @ HDR for $80 to $100 a pop, make $320 - $400 and have the rest of the day off.
So what's a fair price for a hottie 24/7 ?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:19 pm 

Rover wrote:

I think it depends if the hottie "really" wants to be with you or not..... :|

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:34 am 

Rover wrote:
Ok, so your in town for 5-7 days and you want to keep one 24/7.
Now, not only is she with you 24/7 but you are getting action whenever you want it, wherever you want it and you average 4 times a day. It seems to me that she could do 4 times @ HDR for $80 to $100 a pop, make $320 - $400 and have the rest of the day off.

See, that's the thing; after I bang one, I am really not interested in having them around because:

1) Unless I want to know what's happening on the latest telenovela or where to score some righteous chronic, I don't have much to discuss with them that would warrant keeping them around 24x7.
2) 4 times a day? Well, the same girl 4 times a day for 5-7 days would also bore me to tears, but fortunately or unfortunately, the most I will do is two pops a day. I normally hit a MP as its easy, clean and quick.
3) I am not sure what G & G ******* charges, but their quality will vary.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:28 am 

As I am planning to spend more time in Costa Rica, I read this timeless thread of solid advice and info and thought I would revive it! Saw some old names I hadn't seen in a long time. RIP.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:12 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:
Phuck off... I know one who is different! :D

Haha, so now we're 10 years after your post, how much did she take you for???

LOL... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:01 pm 

I was actually curious how the $400 a day ( :shock: ) Colombiana relationship transitioned to an end...

I think I met her once at Cocal back in 2010? (after Beatle Bar Closed) ...gorgeous skinny tall Colombiana, spoke perfect English, and asked $500 for the 4 hours or TLN... I told her No Thank You and good luck... She spent 10 minutes on me. Tenacious! She continued to work the pool area assertively and wouldn't budge off $500...I am sure someone paid her.... She was definitely Trophy wife material! :mrgreen: Probably has dual citizenship now with a dozen rental properties in San Jose! :twisted:

That was the first and only Time I ever heard a Chica asking for that kind of money.

I have always been in the "service over looks with banging body" school of thought.... That is why I prefer Nicas! :mrgreen: YMMV

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:26 pm 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
Californiamann wrote:
I was actually curious how the $400 a day ( :shock: ) Colombiana relationship transitioned to an end...

I think I met her once at Cocal back in 2010? (after Beatle Bar Closed) ...gorgeous skinny tall Colombiana, spoke perfect English, and asked $500 for the 4 hours or TLN... I told her No Thank You and good luck... She spent 10 minutes on me. Tenacious! She continued to work the pool area assertively and wouldn't budge off $500...I am sure someone paid her.... She was definitely Trophy wife material! :mrgreen: Probably has dual citizenship now with a dozen rental properties in San Jose! :twisted:

That was the first and only Time I ever heard a Chica asking for that kind of money.

I have always been in the "service over looks with banging body" school of thought.... That is why I prefer Nicas! :mrgreen: YMMV

Some of my favorite experiences with Nicas. Yum!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6