www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:30 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Been to san jose 10 plus times want to go to beach for one once...i'm going in two weeks... anybody help me or point me in the right direction...hotels and mostly chicas...is there any place like the del rey..any help would be appreciated....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:50 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I am familiar with Jaco, spent two months there. Best action is at Beatle Bar, nice place with lots of tv's for sports, good looking bartenders and waitresses and of course lots of working girls. Many of the same girs you see in San Jose you will also see at the Beatle Bar. About same price as Del Rey, stick to 20,000 colones. The broads will of course pull the usual one hundred dollar bullshit to see if she can get over on you, tell her no way and negotiate in colones and the price will go way down. Then later at night when Beatle Bar closes the action moves to Pancho Villa and as the night goes on the prices go way down, this place is open 24 hours. But I suggest not to go upstairs to the titty bar as it is a clip joint, you can find plenty of girls in the bar downstairs. You can also try La Central Discotech but be careful around that place at night if you are alone. I never had any problem but I always kept my eyes open, you will see lots of sketchy characters so it will be easy to distinguish who you want to avoid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:50 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

pacatelo is on about the bar scene. Hotel wise, I always recommend the Copacabana or Canciones Del Mar which are right next to each other directly on the beach...and easy short walk to the Beattle Bar;). Both have mostly or all suites with AC which is a good value. Do a "search" above to find more posts on these places with more info.

You also might want to try the new CR travel site www.costaricatogo.com which has tons of info on CR hotels including Jaco Beach. They also have an online chat support for real time answering questions or booking travel here. Tons of videos online of CR makes this THE Costa Rica travel site in my opinion.