Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:40 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Any personal experience

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:24 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Clinica Victoria, Dr Benjamin Hidalgo Matlock, Professor Dermatologica @ nearby U of CR Med.
Fluent English, trained state side. He excised Basal cells from several areas on me 15 years ago a week after he scraped the suspects for biopsy that UCR Pathology confirmed as Basel cell.

Google either Clinica Victoria or the Doc's name, you'll find him, I recently did because I see some stuff coming back. Melanoma very often re-emerges. So, here's a big Hola to fellow Sun gods, get screened. This was when I was 55.

Of the 3 skin cancers, Basal cell like mine doesn't usually metastasize (spread to vitals), but latest literature says it may, its usual pattern is it is a nuisance, only reoccurs or enlarges; Squamous cells is known to spread to vitals and a real red flag; the 3rd of the melanomas, known as metastatic melanoma--oh oh-you may be in deep do-do, because if you waited too long it prolly is in your lymphs metastasizing to wherever makes you tick.

If so, do your last Will and Testament--and what Country's format for wills does indeed make a difference for a possible later contest depending on where your assets are. But avoid Probate totally and just give your favorita todo in exchange for taking care of you until....