www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:57 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Greetings NFL Bettors,

Hi, my name is Steve ¨Cubby¨ Drumm and my website is www.PickNFLWinners.com. I have been one of the most successful NFL handicappers on the planet during the past two decades. During the past two decades I have shown my clients returns that are 7 times higher than the long-run stock market average. And betting my NFL plays is 100 times more fun than investing in the stock market is.

What is important to look at is a handicapper´s documented long-term track record. Since the beginning of the 2006 NFL season (the year that I launched my current website) I have gone a documented 826-638-48 (56.42%) on ALL of my plays (mostly sides/straight plays and 2 team, 6 point teasers, but also a few totals and team season win totals). Hence nickel bettors who have wagered on all of my plays during the past 12 NFL seasons have made a net profit of $62,100 which comes out to be an average of $5,175 per NFL season. There are very few other NFL ´cappers who have matched my documented long-term success, and if they have they almost certainly charge more for their picks than I do. All of my plays are documented as my sides/straight plays go up on the ¨TRACK ME¨ page of my website 10 minutes after kickoff and stay up there for two months thereafter. And you can view most of my teaser plays for free before the games even begin by registering on my website for my free teaser picks. That way people know that I am telling the truth about my record!

I charge just $29 per week for my picks, $99 per month (effectively five weeks, which comes out to be just $19.80 per week) and $349 for the whole season (all of my picks from week 1 through the Super Bowl). So do the smart thing and sign up for one of my pick packages soon. If you have any questions in regards to my NFL handicapping service feel free to e-mail me your question(s) and I will be more than happy to answer any and all questions that you may have. LET´S MAKE MONEY TOGETHER DURING THE 2018 NFL SEASON!

Steve ¨Cubby¨ Drumm - www.PickNFLWinners.com, e-mail: info@picknflwinners.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:21 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

how many times will "Cubby the SCAMdicapper resurrect himself on CRT???

Send him as much money as you should send a chicas RFM. 000$$$

your ROI will be the same 000$$$

Cubby is tryin to take from you the $ you can be spending on sjo hotels, restaurants, tours, cocktails, & chicas. If ya wanna bet, make your own choices, not payin for Cubby's

hit the road jack, & don't ya come back no more, no more, no more!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:59 am 

What evidence do you have that I am a scamdicapper Sin City? Zilch! If I was a scamdicapper do you think that I would be saying that my long-term winning percentage is 56.42% (which it is)? No, scamdicappers all claim (falsely of course) that they win 70-80% of their picks. And how can I be a scamdicapper when all of my plays are documented? My straight plays all go up on the ¨TRACK ME¨ page of my website 10 minutes after kickoff and stay up for 2 months afterwards. And my teaser plays can be viewed for free before the games even begin.
Therefore all of my plays are documented and I can´t be lying about my record. And another thing. Last season I had an off-season and I only won 50% of my plays (51-51-7). Would a scamdicapper admit to having only won 50% of his plays during the previous season? I think not! Try going after the real scamdicappers for a change Sin City. Its not like there is a shortage of them. Its like picking Ron Paul as the one politician who you choose to accuse of being dishonest.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:08 pm 

This past weekend I went 7-1 on all of my plays (4-1 on my sides/straight plays and 3-0 on my 2 team, 6 point teasers) documented. I am now 9-3-1 on the season on all of my plays (6-3-1 on sides/straight plays, 3-0 on my 2 team, 6 point teasers). Do the smart thing and purchase one of my pick packages (weekly - $29, monthly - $99, seasonal - $309). WOULDN´T THAT BE GREAT, IF THE PERSON THAT YOU COULD TRUST THE MOST, WAS YOUR SPORTS HANDICAPPER?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:27 pm 

Cubby wrote:
This past weekend I went 7-1 on all of my plays (4-1 on my sides/straight plays and 3-0 on my 2 team, 6 point teasers) documented. I am now 9-3-1 on the season on all of my plays (6-3-1 on sides/straight plays, 3-0 on my 2 team, 6 point teasers). Do the smart thing and purchase one of my pick packages (weekly - $29, monthly - $99, seasonal - $309). WOULDN´T THAT BE GREAT, IF THE PERSON THAT YOU COULD TRUST THE MOST, WAS YOUR SPORTS HANDICAPPER?

"I trust only cold hard steel"- Rambo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:10 am 

Is this advertising? (rhetorical question).

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:20 pm 

I guess that depends on your perspective. But you are welcome to track my record this year on my "TRACK ME" page and on my "WHAT'S NEW" page.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:09 pm 

Dude,
This starts every NFL season, it gets old :cry: Wonder why you gotta post on a whore board and not living the good life retired in a place of your choosing :?:
On your winnings :?: :?: :?:
Post your email and I'll send a nickel just for you to STFU :shock: :shock: :shock:
911 Driver

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:28 pm 

911 Driver wrote:
Dude,
This starts every NFL season, it gets old :cry: Wonder why you gotta post on a whore board and not living the good life retired in a place of your choosing :?:
On your winnings :?: :?: :?:
Post your email and I'll send a nickel just for you to STFU :shock: :shock: :shock:
911 Driver

My point was that if he's going to advertise (blatantly) he ought to be a sponsor. Not sure if SL did or still runs a sports book (Jimmy did at Zona II) but I would think this would impact that.

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:42 am 

911 Driver,

First of all, please don´t call them whores but rather ¨Proprietors of the world´s oldest profession¨. You want to know why I am not retired yet? Well I am only 45. Are most good stock brokers retired by the time that they are 45? I don´t think so (although some are). And I did live in Costa Rica for 9 1/2 years and will probably move back some time during the next 1-3 years (I just moved back to the US a year ago). And the football season is only five months long. Very few people who only bet on the NFL can make enough money on that alone to generate a reallly high income. On my website I truthfully state that nickel bettors who have bet all of my plays during the past 12.1 seasons have made a healthy profit of $64,950, which comes out to be an average of $5,368 per NFL season/year. $5,368/year is a decent amount of change, but you can´t live on that really anywhere in the world. Asking a sports handicapper if he is really good at picking games then why does he take on clients is like asking a stock broker if he is really good at picking stocks then why does he take on clients. Why did Warren Buffett take on clients?

My point is that since all of my NFL plays are documented no one can question my record either this season or my long-run winning percentage during the past 12.1 seasons. I am very proud of my long-term winning percentage of 57% (56.6% to be exact) over the course of 1525 plays over the course of 12.1 seasons.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:49 pm 

Cubby wrote:
I am very proud of my long-term winning percentage of 57% (56.6% to be exact) over the course of 1525 plays over the course of 12.1 seasons.

I do not know how you figure your math but at 56.6% win percentage you are just a c hair to the plus, after paying the Vig. Assuming you are playing your games at -110 and not +money lines. I also am not figuring what your fees are, but at 56.6% I am pretty certain your bettors are in the RED. As a sports book bettor myself, I always bet the other side when a tout gives me information. I hit almost 80% of of those games and usually email a copy of my cashed ticket to them just for fun. Good luck in your betting. All of the subscription services I have ever tried, and those that my friends have paid for have all lost money. If you are a recreational bettor and do not know how to do your own handicapping you should just play for fun and not expect to win much if any. If you are into it as a business as I am I do my own home work, write my own software, then pay myself and end up a lot better than 56.6%.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:41 am 

One needs to win 52.38% of his bets to break-even when he is paying the standard 10% juice, a.k.a. vigorish. 11/21 equals 52.38%. A winning percentage of 56.6% over the course of 1525 plays over the course of 12.1 seasons (835-641-49) has yielded a healthy profit for me during that time span. If you had bet $500 on all of my plays since the beginning of the 2006 season you would have made a net profit of $500 X (835-705.1) which equals $64,950. I am using 705.1 for my losses because 641 X 1.1 yields 705.1. I charge $349 for my plays per season. So $349 X 12.1 comes out to be $4,222.90. So lets just round up to $4,223. $64,950-4,223 equals
$60,727. So even after subtracting my subscription fees one would have made a net profit of $60,727. 60,727/12.1 comes out to be an average of $5,018.76. So that means that a person who bet a nickel on all of my plays since 2006 would have made a net profit of more than $5000 in an average NFL season (for me) EVEN AFTER subtracting my subscription fees.

And when it comes to handicapping the NFL, a long-term winning percentage of 57% is as good as it gets. 95-98% of people who bet on the NFL can´t even win at a rate of 52.5% in the long-run.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:45 am 

Ilv4play, just out of curiosity, do you even know what your long-term winning percentage in the NFL is? How carefully do you keep track of your long-term winning percentage? I highly doubt that it is higher than 57%,

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:08 pm 

Cubby wrote:
Ilv4play, just out of curiosity, do you even know what your long-term winning percentage in the NFL is? How carefully do you keep track of your long-term winning percentage? I highly doubt that it is higher than 57%,

Actually I do not know what my long term winning percentage in the NFL is because I do not bet NFL. I make my money betting College Basketball and College Football. I have been doing this seriously since 1987 and I have a much higher long term percentage than you do on both those sports. Making $5000.00 per year might sound like a lot of money to some people, over the course of 16 weeks, but for me I would not be too thrilled with that kind of return. I do use Excel, Access, and Python for my statistical analysis, and put in close to an hour a day updating my stats and running figures during the season, so yes I do know exactly what my win percentages are for any given time period. I do also have matrix's for MLB and Hockey but those are not nearly as productive, since the amount of games played and being series based changes the dynamics of my software.

For my curiosity, are you just passing on information from other sources, or are you actually doing the homework and picking all the games yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:30 pm 

Well, I'm from Miami and a Dolphins fan, no matter how good you are, no way in hell would you...or me...or anyone else could have predicted they would be 3-0 and leading the AFC East... :shock: :shock: :shock: