www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:00 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

doberso wrote:
Here is an explanation for you real quick. Really REAlly REALLY BIG BANG, shit thrown everywhere, lots of waiting. One massive rock slams into another massive rock, single cell organism is generated out of the soup. nothing to do but wait. Get tired of waiting and Phuck myself..... oh shit im getting fat. Cell explodes and releases other cells. Over millions of years these little shits mutate and finally you end up with what you see around you. End of story.

Yes. that pretty much sums it up.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:46 pm 

Ilv4play wrote:
nahai,
Here is an explanation for you real quick. Really REAlly REALLY BIG BANG, shit thrown everywhere, lots of waiting. One massive rock slams into another massive rock, single cell organism is generated out of the soup. nothing to do but wait. Get tired of waiting and Phuck myself..... oh shit im getting fat. Cell explodes and releases other cells. Over millions of years these little shits mutate and finally you end up with what you see around you. End of story.

My question for you though is: as a good Krishna you are not supposed to engage in "Illicit sex (including that which, even within marriage, is not for the procreation of Ch*ldren)" What the hell are you doing on a Mongering forum??? Go back to making your little orange flowers and selling them in the airports, oh wait I forgot they don't do that anymore...........

Doberso. In the future, if you are going to "QUOTE" something hit the quote button on the post then leave in the
parts in "[ ]" as I did above so you get the quote with credit to the original poster. ie: "[quot="Ilv4play"]" TEXT GOES HERE "[/quot]" It is proper etiquette to give props to the original writer. In this case it was "ME"

Carry on and have fun

I was excited when I saw this thread bumped, I though my friend Nahai was back after a long absence and was looking forward to what was new in the Temple as I am not allowed there.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:47 pm 

Who IS this fkkn psychopath and why is he on CRT????

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:20 am 

Woke up from a long nap and had to bump this shit.

Going back to sleep since the nar nar ship for mumu land hasn't landed yet.

HD

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7