www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:18 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Zunbake3 wrote:
Could this dude be the son of Greengo?

Either that or they both dropped the same bad acid.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:03 pm 

Har har (dull) right about the time I'm about to throw in the towel on all you CRT rascals a thread like this emerges.

Nutty squirrel turd enlightenment to the rescue!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:10 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Ilv4play wrote:
You guys are phucking killing me.......And to think I was finished with this idiot. I have not had this much fun since the Swami tried to get me into a 3 some with him and a colombiana, he even said I could put it in his ass which I replied "No I don't want to bring forth life to nahai", well obviously someone took him up on the threesome as nahai has reared his shit infested head. For the record shit for brains I do not use contraceptives with the girls, I usually pull out and blow a big load of goo on their face, ass, pu*sy or sometimes I miss and it flies down onto the street below by the entrance to Zona 2. Yes I am a rascal dog which explains why I like it doggy style. I guess you would not know about that though and probably would shake like you were striken by Parkinsons disease if a girl ever touched you....

and now when you cannot find any fallacy within this practical explanation. you have applied what policy ? *give dog bad name and hang it* policy is nice. but it wont work here. ( rascal pig )

and `1 man is throwing shoe filled with potty on your face with open challenge and you are doing nothing ? how is it possible ?

unless you are dead horse how is it possible ? you are all simply dead horse(s) otherwise how you could not recall everything ? how you could not find any fallacy instead of this policy *give dog bad name and hang it* ? how ? simply hypocrite dead horse(s) thus no meaning in beating what ? *aw dead horse(s) like you** ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:56 am 

Nahai (aka muhamed), how can you spew your garbage about having proof of this or that and you are acting like a blind sheep following a swami who treats you like a mushroom. Kept in the dark and fed a load of shit.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:43 am 

Yeeeeehaw the swami's (dull) squirrel butt love toy is going full multi color on us!

Beware you rascals green and blue are sure to show up soon! To hell with the swami (**nad licker**), take contraswamieptive measures before the purple kool aid is served.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:21 am 

Sorry to go OT here

Anyone know where I can get an electronic jammer/cloaking/time warp device? If the same shop sells foil hats that would be a plus.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:13 am 

Shit I completely forgot about the kool-aid cult in Guyana, but that did make me remember about the Heavens Gate sheep that all wanted to meet up with the space ship behind the Hale Bopp comet. As for the store with a electronic jammer/cloaking/time warp device, you might try "Uncle Morty's Dub Shack" but I know they have been out of the Flux Capacitor for some time now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:59 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Ilv4play wrote:
Nahai (aka muhamed), how can you spew your garbage about having proof of this or that and you are acting like a blind sheep following a swami who treats you like a mushroom. Kept in the dark and fed a load of shit.

and what is that darkness ? come on sir point it out now from that practical explanation. ( its an open challenge ) come on quickly point out that darkness ( aka fallacy )

and if you cannot do it than dont forget that shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:06 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

hotdogg wrote:
Yeeeeehaw the swami's (dull) squirrel butt love toy is going full multi color on us!

Beware you rascals green and blue are sure to show up soon! To hell with the swami (**nad licker**), take contraswamieptive measures before the purple kool aid is served.

nah nah ( son of your neigbour ) you are just an hypocrite who is posing like an gentleman. that is it. otherwise why are you failure in pointing out the damn real fallacy within this practical explanation ?

since you are nothing but an failure cuz you cannot even touch `1 point from this practical explanation. thus your only policy is *give dog bad name and hang it* so there is no meaning beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:12 pm 

nahai wrote:
and if you cannot do it than dont forget that shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge. ;)

Man the golden nuggets you drop are priceless. I especially like this one: May the fleas of a 1000 camels infest your armpits.

Alas but in reality I did some research on you my friend nahai and do you know what I found out ?????
You're a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:14 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Ilv4play wrote:
Shit I completely forgot about the kool-aid cult in Guyana, but that did make me remember about the Heavens Gate sheep that all wanted to meet up with the space ship behind the Hale Bopp comet. As for the store with a electronic jammer/cloaking/time warp device, you might try "Uncle Morty's Dub Shack" but I know they have been out of the Flux Capacitor for some time now.

now before you start that policy *give dog bad name and hang it* kindly point out the damn fallacy within this practical explanation. ( for you have been thrown shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge )

and you are doing nothing ? is this dry talking and give dog bad name and hand it ( aka dry opinions ) will not do. and unless you are dead how you cannot find any fallacy ? how ?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:16 pm 

Thinking of when you were born, it is a good thing you were not born in the USA, otherwise the police would have arrested your dad, the doctor would have slapped your mom, animal control would have euthanized your brother, and A&E would have made a documentary that saved your life.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:22 pm 

nahai wrote:
hotdogg wrote:

nah nah ( son of your neigbour ) you are just an hypocrite who is posing like an gentleman. that is it. otherwise why are you failure in pointing out the damn real fallacy within this practical explanation ?

since you are nothing but an failure cuz you cannot even touch `1 point from this practical explanation. thus your only policy is *give dog bad name and hang it* so there is no meaning beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time )

har har here is one explanation for you. The darkness you experience is a side effect of having your head up your ass.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:43 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Ilv4play wrote:
Thinking of when you were born, it is a good thing you were not born in the USA, otherwise the police would have arrested your dad, the doctor would have slapped your mom, animal control would have euthanized your brother, and A&E would have made a documentary that saved your life.

nah nah `1st of all tell us how alive man will do nothing if he is thrown shoe filled with potty on his face with open challenge ? unless you are dead horse. how ?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:48 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

hotdogg wrote:
nahai wrote:
hotdogg wrote:

har har here is one explanation for you. The darkness you experience is a side effect of having your head up your ass.

simply dry talking and bogus opinions will not work here. and point out the damn fallacy ( son of your neigbour )

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next