www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:19 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Ilv4play wrote:
hotdogg wrote:
I get it though, sometimes the tank on the flamethrower goes empty.

Lol great analogy. For some reason I feel bad for the guy though. Going thru life brainwashed by a cult not being able to enjoy pu*sy, all the mean time their swami is phucking like a rabbit and living the high life. Speaking of which I saw him in Medelin a while back i think 1976 and he had bitches throwing themselves at him, hell even Bill Clinton was there because he had just gotten married to whats her name and realized she was a lesbian, I remember he was getting tips from the old dude. Crazy

brainwashed ? but there is no brain. there is no brain ( rascal dog ) and if there is any brain at all then recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is brain at all. ( for it is an open challenge )

and there is no brain so where is question of washing your so called brain ? where is the question ? since you cannot find any fallacy nor recall anything at all. so your only policy is *give dog bad name and hand it* you are that *rascal dog.*
and now let us hope that such an *rascal pig* like you will recall anything at all.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:24 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Jawanker wrote:
Good bye you flake. Obviously the best part of you ran down your mothers leg.

Awww that sucks nutty rascal squirrel turd. This had the makings of an epic thread.

I get it though, sometimes the tank on the flamethrower goes empty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Actually this thread has had high amusement value. One of the things that is funny about this guy, is that he thinks the word "rascal" is a grave insult. It's like he got a bad google translation from Hindi or Arabic, or whatever his native language is.

nah nah my ( dull ) friend try to understand that you are dead horse(s) already. otherwise how an alive man can tolarate shoe filled with potty on his face with an open challenge ? how is it possible ? it is not possible.

how you cannot recall anything and prove yourself ? unless you are dead horse ? that is all.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:29 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

nahai wrote:
then why you take counteractive process

Duh... I'm a selfish rascal.

And so your mother's (donkey butt) knows.

The chicas insisted on the methods for my rascal pleasure . So take your semon and $100 to HDR and possibly enlightenment you find.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:33 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

hotdogg wrote:
Netgems wrote:
"Rascal idiot", "Street dog", "dry talking"...I like it, I like it! :P

This is directed at nobody in particular, for linguistic educational purposes only : :wink:

If you street dogs don't stop your dry talking, people are going to think you're rascal idiots!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

May nutty turds litter and bless the lawn of your life you **netgemmy rascal**.

You me answer that? Or can you put not turdaliciousness forward to refute?

The debate is no nut sack can see you?

simply dry talking and bogus opinions of asses is that is your rationality ? than i dont have to take care of such hypocrites like you anymore. who is already happens to be dead. otherwise how can alive man can tolarate ? an shoe filled with potty on his face ? with an open challenge.

it is not possible. my ( dull ) fellow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:34 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

hotdogg wrote:
nahai wrote:

The chicas insisted on the methods for my rascal pleasure . So take your semon and $100 to HDR and possibly enlightenment you find.

nah nah you are more grosser than cats and dogs. you are more grosser than them. cuz after sex they dont use any counterceptive methods.

in this sense you are more grosser than tham. that is the actual position. but you polish yourself as advance ? ( just see the fun )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:42 am 

nahai wrote:
hotdogg wrote:
Netgems wrote:
"Rascal idiot", "Street dog", "dry talking"...I like it, I like it! :P

This is directed at nobody in particular, for linguistic educational purposes only : :wink:

If you street dogs don't stop your dry talking, people are going to think you're rascal idiots!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

May nutty turds litter and bless the lawn of your life you **netgemmy rascal**.

You me answer that? Or can you put not turdaliciousness forward to refute?

The debate is no nut sack can see you?

simply dry talking and bogus opinions of asses is that is your rationality ? than i dont have to take care of such hypocrites like you anymore. who is already happens to be dead. otherwise how can alive man can tolarate ? an shoe filled with potty on his face ? with an open challenge.

it is not possible. my ( dull ) fellow

My other post you dog sack licker was about asses.

Or do you try to match your batshit talkwardsback with the rum fueled enlightenment of HD Raj a Rasta Mufasa Chingar Tu Madre Hakuna Matata?

Only a true squirrel turd sniffing dog rascal can refute that.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:02 am 

nahai wrote:
hotdogg wrote:
nahai wrote:

nah nah you are more grosser than cats and dogs. you are more grosser than them. cuz after sex they dont use any counterceptive methods.

in this sense you are more grosser than tham. that is the actual position. but you polish yourself as advance ? ( just see the fun )

tut tut, butt no you are only projecting because you eat your own poo plums like a rascal dog.

My actual position is the one I finish in. And I see all the fun in it and then take a nappy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:25 am 

You guys are phucking killing me.......And to think I was finished with this idiot. I have not had this much fun since the Swami tried to get me into a 3 some with him and a colombiana, he even said I could put it in his ass which I replied "No I don't want to bring forth life to nahai", well obviously someone took him up on the threesome as nahai has reared his shit infested head. For the record shit for brains I do not use contraceptives with the girls, I usually pull out and blow a big load of goo on their face, ass, pu*sy or sometimes I miss and it flies down onto the street below by the entrance to Zona 2. Yes I am a rascal dog which explains why I like it doggy style. I guess you would not know about that though and probably would shake like you were striken by Parkinsons disease if a girl ever touched you....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:32 am 

Those who would seek enlightenment must find the supreme rascal squirrel turd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:36 am 

This was actually posted not far from Zona II a few years back.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... e703c1.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:50 pm 

Jawanker wrote:

I, Netgems, now living in Florida and visitor to Costa Rica am originally from Kentucky. When I see squirrel turds in my garden, I lay in wait with my bb gun and surprise the unenlightened pooper. Then I chop off his head, feet and tail, remove the fur (and balls if male), gut the rascal and baste him with lime, pepper, salt and barbeque sauce and onto my grill he goes.

If any other enlightened knowledgeable diners have ever experienced this amazing bliss of nutty flavored gamey taste of wonderment, you know ecstasy and you are dancing at the feet of your Lord, all is bliss, all is bliss... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:10 pm 

Ah, BBQ'd squirrel what a delight. Speaking of squirrels, do you know what you wrap a squirrel with duct tape???
so when you Phuck it, it does not explode. Ha ha ha God I'm a sick rascal dog.......

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:11 pm 

Netgems wrote:
Jawanker wrote:

I, Netgems, now living in Florida and visitor to Costa Rica am originally from Kentucky. When I see squirrel turds in my garden, I lay in wait with my bb gun and surprise the unenlightened pooper. Then I chop off his head, feet and tail, remove the fur (and balls if male), gut the rascal and baste him with lime, pepper, salt and barbeque sauce and onto my grill he goes.

If any other enlightened knowledgeable diners have ever experienced this amazing bliss of nutty flavored gamey taste of wonderment, you know ecstasy and you are dancing at the feet of your Lord, all is bliss, all is bliss... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And truly you have found enlightenment through rascal squirrel turds.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:21 pm 

Ilv4play wrote:
Ah, BBQ'd squirrel what a delight. Speaking of squirrels, do you know what you wrap a squirrel with duct tape???
so when you Phuck it, it does not explode. Ha ha ha God I'm a sick rascal dog.......

I read somewhere that an overnight marinade in Astroglide improves them in every way.

All hail rascal squirrel enlightenment.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:58 pm 

Could this dude be the son of Greengo?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next