www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:22 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Ilv4play wrote:
nahai wrote:
`1st of all tell us the name of your 10th grandfather. tell it and finish the business. ( rascal fool )[/b]

Here I will do 4 better as this goes back 16 generations from me.
13th Grandfather: Knut 1627 - 1668 (no I am not making this shit up) The last name is even more fitting.
12th Grandfather: Mons 1675 - 1725
11th Grandfather: Ole 1702 - 1764
10th Grandfather: Mons 1737 - 1802

And now I give you the warmest of salutations. Phuck off, now and forever

and i have to accept such an ( rascal pig ) like you ? ( just see the fun ) and is this place is your fathers property ? so that you will inhert it ? is that admin is your real papa ? and if not then you begone ( son of your neigbour )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:26 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Ilv4play wrote:
Phuck I have tears in my eyes. That is some funny shit right there: "Rascal squirrel turd". I think I am going to use that in the future. In fact I think I am going to join the ranks of the Krishna's website and use the screen name "Sir Rascal Squirrel Turd" but you can call me SRST for short.

I am still trying to figure out what "nahai" is doing on this board as he only has 5 posts and they are all in this thread. Hey nahai, are you a closet homosexual and trying to figure out your sexuality by perusing this fourm. Were you abandoned by your parents when you were a Ch*ld? Is that why you have a screen name that has to do with the prophet muhammad, but you are a Krishna. Were you bullied in school because you look funny? Do women laugh at you because you have a small dick? Don't worry come on down and we can get you laid..... Albeit it might cost you a little more but we can help make it happen.

All I ask is that you don't bring your fellow members and pull this stunt in Parque Morazan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRaRD8BwFWA

alright so next question is If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill Ch*ld? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

what is your answer ? *rascal pig* ( and you do know it ? that your western civilization is suicidal or soul killing civilization.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:39 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

nahai wrote:
alright so next question is If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill Ch*ld? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

what is your answer ? *rascal pig* ( and you do know it ? that your western civilization is suicidal or soul killing civilization.)

Good bye you flake. Obviously the best part of you ran down your mothers leg.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:22 pm 

Ilv4play wrote:
nahai wrote:

Awww that sucks nutty rascal squirrel turd. This had the makings of an epic thread.

I get it though, sometimes the tank on the flamethrower goes empty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:24 pm 

hotdogg wrote:

Lol great analogy. For some reason I feel bad for the guy though. Going thru life brainwashed by a cult not being able to enjoy pu*sy, all the mean time their swami is phucking like a rabbit and living the high life. Speaking of which I saw him in Medelin a while back i think 1976 and he had bitches throwing themselves at him, hell even Bill Clinton was there because he had just gotten married to whats her name and realized she was a lesbian, I remember he was getting tips from the old dude. Crazy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:14 pm 

hotdogg wrote:
Ilv4play wrote:
nahai wrote:

Awww that sucks nutty rascal squirrel turd. This had the makings of an epic thread.

Actually this thread has had high amusement value. One of the things that is funny about this guy, is that he thinks the word "rascal" is a grave insult. It's like he got a bad google translation from Hindi or Arabic, or whatever his native language is.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:55 pm 

This thread changed my life.

I am starting my own church tomorrow. I mean I've been dispensing my holy seed all this time. Might as well get the non profit exemption.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:04 pm 

Jawanker wrote:
Actually this thread has had high amusement value. One of the things that is funny about this guy, is that he thinks the word "rascal" is a grave insult. It's like he got a bad google translation from Hindi or Arabic, or whatever his native language is.

I think he might be a Nigerian Prince in hiding that has a spiritual side.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:15 pm 

hotdogg wrote:
This thread changed my life.

I am starting my own church tomorrow. I mean I've been dispensing my holy seed all this time. Might as well get the non profit exemption.

Very funny HD!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:20 pm 

Ilv4play wrote:
Jawanker wrote:

I think he might be a Nigerian Prince in hiding that has a spiritual side.

And i think I will send him $10,000, so I can free his inheritance as a prince in Nigeria because he needs that money.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:53 pm 

nahai wrote:
Netgems wrote:
Of course a monthly ect session for a year will also bring you bliss... :mrgreen:

and by this dry talking you polish yourself as smart `1 ? simply dry talking will not help you. ( rascal idiot )

facetious
[fuh-see-shuh s]
Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
not meant to be taken seriously or literally:
a facetious remark.
amusing; humorous.
lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:02 am 

"Rascal idiot", "Street dog", "dry talking"...I like it, I like it! :P

This is directed at nobody in particular, for linguistic educational purposes only : :wink:

If you street dogs don't stop your dry talking, people are going to think you're rascal idiots!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:04 am 

Ummm...About that ECT...I'm still standing by my recommendation, maybe even more so... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:09 am 

Netgems wrote:
"Rascal idiot", "Street dog", "dry talking"...I like it, I like it! :P

This is directed at nobody in particular, for linguistic educational purposes only : :wink:

If you street dogs don't stop your dry talking, people are going to think you're rascal idiots!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

May nutty turds litter and bless the lawn of your life you **netgemmy rascal**.

You me answer that? Or can you put not turdaliciousness forward to refute?

The debate is no nut sack can see you?

Last edited by hotdogg on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:14 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Ilv4play wrote:
nahai wrote:

nah nah ( son of your neighbour ) `1st of tell us that if everything is pleasure than why do you take counterceptive methods ? why do you kill Ch*ld ? pleasure ? why do you have counterceptive method if it is pleasure?

and your western civilization is suicidal or soul killing civilization. and in `1 sense you are more grosser than cats and dogs for after sex at least they dont use any counterceptive methods.

so in this sense you are more grosser than them. but still you polish yourself as advance ? ( just see the hypocrisy )

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next