www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:10 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:47 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Nahai,
Read this and get back to me :Krishnamurti, The Book Of Life.
Then we shall speaketh of what you know not :shock: :shock:
Regards, 911 Driver

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:52 pm 

nahai,
Here is an explanation for you real quick. Really REAlly REALLY BIG BANG, shit thrown everywhere, lots of waiting. One massive rock slams into another massive rock, single cell organism is generated out of the soup. nothing to do but wait. Get tired of waiting and Phuck myself..... oh shit im getting fat. Cell explodes and releases other cells. Over millions of years these little shits mutate and finally you end up with what you see around you. End of story.

My question for you though is: as a good Krishna you are not supposed to engage in "Illicit sex (including that which, even within marriage, is not for the procreation of Ch*ldren)" What the hell are you doing on a Mongering forum??? Go back to making your little orange flowers and selling them in the airports, oh wait I forgot they don't do that anymore...........

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:54 pm 

Of course a monthly ect session for a year will also bring you bliss... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:33 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

911 Driver wrote:
Nahai,
Read this and get back to me :Krishnamurti, The Book Of Life.
Then we shall speaketh of what you know not :shock: :shock:
Regards, 911 Driver

im not going to read any book at all unless you give me another solid, verifiable and tangible explanation. so that `1st of all i may see that who is standing where.

and if you have no explanation then why shall i follow any street dog like you ? why ?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:40 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Ilv4play wrote:
nahai,
Here is an explanation for you real quick. Really REAlly REALLY BIG BANG, shit thrown everywhere, lots of waiting. One massive rock slams into another massive rock, single cell organism is generated out of the soup. nothing to do but wait. Get tired of waiting and Phuck myself..... oh shit im getting fat. Cell explodes and releases other cells. Over millions of years these little shits mutate and finally you end up with what you see around you. End of story.

My question for you though is: as a good Krishna you are not supposed to engage in "Illicit sex (including that which, even within marriage, is not for the procreation of Ch*ldren)" What the hell are you doing on a Mongering forum??? Go back to making your little orange flowers and selling them in the airports, oh wait I forgot they don't do that anymore...........

nah nah `1st of all why shall i accept any rascal dog like you ? big bang ? evolution ? moon landing ? why i accept all these nonsense ? why ?

since if we check it than you cannot tell the damn name of your 10th grandfather and you want to conclude that there is no Krishna ( or say god ) who gave `1st push.

and if we study it properly than cannot say that there was no father before your birth, and that he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother. that is not possible.

and there is none of your within your family lineage who was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mum. all of them have father. before there birth. and if you study all these links than you will find Krishna at the top.

and now if there is `1 missing link than i kick on your face. that is all. simply kick for you are already failure who cant tell the damn name of his 10th grandfather but who want to jump on evolution, big band and moon landing etc. thus you are nothing but an hypocrite. and why shall i accept any hypocrite ? why ?

`1st of all tell us the name of your 10th grandfather. tell it and finish the business. ( rascal fool )

Last edited by nahai on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:41 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Netgems wrote:
Of course a monthly ect session for a year will also bring you bliss... :mrgreen:

and by this dry talking you polish yourself as smart `1 ? simply dry talking will not help you. ( rascal idiot )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:53 am 

nahai, wow powerful words there big boy. Enjoy your life as a sheep, following some bullshit religion. When you die you will know the truth, you sacrificed for nothing and blindly followed so someone else could make money off your believing. I certainly am a rascal and there are plenty of girls out there that will back it up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:39 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

nahai wrote:

and by this dry talking you polish yourself as smart `1 ? simply dry talking will not help you. ( rascal idiot )

Which airport do you sell flowers in?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:22 pm 

Ilv4play wrote:
nahai, wow powerful words there big boy. Enjoy your life as a sheep, following some bullshit religion. When you die you will know the truth, you sacrificed for nothing and blindly followed so someone else could make money off your believing. I certainly am a rascal and there are plenty of girls out there that will back it up.

ROTFL! A sheep! Ewe are pretty funny!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:31 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Ilv4play wrote:

so you mean im still wrong after explaining this practical explanation ? and you are right without any explanation ? ( or by shifting burdon of proof ) and i have to believe such an **street dog** like you ? ( just see the folly )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:58 pm 

nahai wrote:
Ilv4play wrote:

so you mean im still wrong after explaining this practical explanation ? and you are right without any explanation ? ( or by shifting burdon of proof ) and i have to believe such an **street dog** like you ? ( just see the folly )

I think he's saying you are nuttier than a squirrel turd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:17 pm 

Rascal squirrel turd.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:49 pm 

Phuck I have tears in my eyes. That is some funny shit right there: "Rascal squirrel turd". I think I am going to use that in the future. In fact I think I am going to join the ranks of the Krishna's website and use the screen name "Sir Rascal Squirrel Turd" but you can call me SRST for short.

I am still trying to figure out what "nahai" is doing on this board as he only has 5 posts and they are all in this thread. Hey nahai, are you a closet homosexual and trying to figure out your sexuality by perusing this fourm. Were you abandoned by your parents when you were a Ch*ld? Is that why you have a screen name that has to do with the prophet muhammad, but you are a Krishna. Were you bullied in school because you look funny? Do women laugh at you because you have a small dick? Don't worry come on down and we can get you laid..... Albeit it might cost you a little more but we can help make it happen.

All I ask is that you don't bring your fellow members and pull this stunt in Parque Morazan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRaRD8BwFWA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:09 pm 

nahai wrote:
`1st of all tell us the name of your 10th grandfather. tell it and finish the business. ( rascal fool )[/b]

Here I will do 4 better as this goes back 16 generations from me.
13th Grandfather: Knut 1627 - 1668 (no I am not making this shit up) The last name is even more fitting.
12th Grandfather: Mons 1675 - 1725
11th Grandfather: Ole 1702 - 1764
10th Grandfather: Mons 1737 - 1802

And now I give you the warmest of salutations. Phuck off, now and forever

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next