www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:26 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

hotdogg wrote:
I'm trying to stay positive. Maybe Nahai booked a flight on, um, Spirit to advance his learning about hung dog rascals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

On Spirit, he will have to pay extra for a prayer rug and worry beads, and possibly incense sticks.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:23 pm 

Jawanker wrote:
hotdogg wrote:
I'm trying to stay positive. Maybe Nahai booked a flight on, um, Spirit to advance his learning about hung dog rascals.

On Spirit, he will have to pay extra for a prayer rug and worry beads, and possibly incense sticks.
Have faith my rascal brother. I think we have a gate agent on the inside nar nar. :D

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:50 pm 

I was just trying to remember every second of my life. Back in 1991 I was wondering what the hell or where the hell is mumu land?

I figured it out! It's HDR on a slow night. Mind = blown!

https://youtu.be/uu8fwgGFhvI

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:41 pm 

hotdogg wrote:
I was just trying to remember every second of my life. Back in 1991 I was wondering what the hell or where the hell is mumu land?

I had forgotten about that video, truly bizarre! LMAO.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:10 am 

Ilv4play wrote:
Speaking of which I saw him in Medelin a while back i think 1976 and he had bitches throwing themselves at him, hell even Bill Clinton was there because he had just gotten married to whats her name and realized she was a lesbian, I remember he was getting tips from the old dude. Crazy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"In a nation ruled by swine, all pigs are upwardly mobile, and the rest of us are phucked until we can put our acts together; not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely"...Hunter S. Thompson (RIP)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:36 pm 

hotdogg wrote:

I found out about Mumu land. I hadn't seen my ex wife who used to be stunning in 20 years, one late night I was bored and tracked her down on Facebook, (just looked, didn't acknowledge) she still had her gorgeous face but she was wearing a mumu and looked to be carrying 220 to 250 poundages...A part of me pined for her when I saw her beautiful smiling happy radiant face that I fell in love with and remembered that face as my life, my everything, my heart kind of fluttered and I fantasized if all had gone well and we would be still together and happy. Another part of me thought "dodged a bullet" when I observed her about to explode out of the mumu... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:13 pm 

Netgems... delivering on the hande YET AGAIN!

As an aside it seems a lot of women feed their feelings... 20 years is a long time to be doing that.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:17 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Would by chance, anyone here happen to a lot of extra time on their hands?? :roll: :idea: :arrow:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:25 am 

jonny99 wrote:
Would by chance, anyone here happen to a lot of extra time on their hands?? :roll: :idea: :arrow:

As luck would have it when I was younger and all my freinds were naming their peckers I decided to name mine TIME. Unfortuantely I do not have any extra TIME on my hands but I do have a little TIME on one hand....... Oh the irony of that decision. I wonder what happened to our friend Nahai I had planned to give him the TIME of his life in Costa Rica.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:15 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Ilv4play wrote:
jonny99 wrote:

As luck would have it when I was younger and all my freinds were naming their peckers I decided to name mine TIME. Unfortuantely I do not have any extra TIME on my hands but I do have a little TIME on one hand....... Oh the irony of that decision. I wonder what happened to our friend Nahai I had planned to give him the TIME of his life in Costa Rica.

Excellent answer!! Especially on 'palm' Sunday! :wink: :shock: :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:09 am 

Now me for example, I'm a big animal lover but I did get busted for choking my chicken, spanking my monkey and squeezing my pocket snake... :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:10 am 

Ilv4play wrote:
jonny99 wrote:

I think he was expressing interest in a goat farm close to La Fortuna... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:28 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Netgems wrote:
Ilv4play wrote:
jonny99 wrote:

I think he was expressing interest in a goat farm close to La Fortuna... :mrgreen:

That is really baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:52 am 

Netgems wrote:

It would be Sheep, Sir not goats..... That way I could put my Velcro Gloves to good use....... :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:59 am 

Experienced shephard introducing young shepherd how to handle sheep. "You put her back leg hooves in your boots when you poon her, that way she can't run away..."

Young shepherd...."Ok, that makes sense, but then how do you kiss her???"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next