www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:01 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I know there are on the Internet, but I was wondering if here was a walk-up where I could deposit, bet online, and withdraw my balance in cash (if any!) after a 1X rollover.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:14 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Sure , gowidesports will let you do that ....you wont receive a bonus but let's say you find either jimmy or his agent at the sportmens....give them what you want to have in your account ...they will give you a account number and you can start putting in your plays..on line by yourself or have them enter them for you.just pick a day and time you will want to remove your cash and will square you up.....I been betting with them for years and have never had one problem....not 100 % sure about getting a sign up bonus from them....

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:44 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Thanks Mike...You lay -110 though with GoWide, right? I was wondering if there were any walkups charging less juice...like 5dimes -105 on the Internet.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:03 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

No they are straight 110 ...they are 120 and higher on 1st q , 1st 5 , 2nd half and really high juice on props...the best thing about this is you will get paid if you win ....pretty sure Ron still runs the book at sportmens , he will give you personal service and will even meet you early on your last day to cash out .....I am in san jose next wed ....let me know if you have any questions....

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:08 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Ron is still at the sportsmens if he is not there you can always find me at zona2
Jim

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "tourist or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:09 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Bookie wrote:
I know there are on the Internet, but I was wondering if here was a walk-up where I could deposit, bet online, and withdraw my balance in cash (if any!) after a 1X rollover.

yes we will do that no problem
jim

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "tourist or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:28 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Chilimike wrote:
No they are straight 110 ...they are 120 and higher on 1st q , 1st 5 , 2nd half and really high juice on props.

Thanks for the info.