www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:58 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Location: u believe i am a newbie & i got a bridge to sell ya
hola todo ~ i am headed down jaco way manana' so i can go out fishing thursday with a captain i had caught fish with last year ~ the report currently says they are knocking them dead (so to speak ;-) ~ so if you are in the area & want to have a great day out on the water on the cheap get back at me as there is room 4 1 more rod... tight lines 2 all & for interest's sake i may post upon my safe return to land to let all u lubbers know how & where the action is.... c u there?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:03 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Can you give your guys contact info? I've been with CR Dreams the last 2 years & they are top notch but sooooo expensive!
Thanks,
CostaReeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:31 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Location: u believe i am a newbie & i got a bridge to sell ya
hey there ~ officially i went with enrique's sport fishing ~ i went with his son michael as the capitan ~ i did a 1/2 day as i was solo ~ caught (& released) a beautiful pez vela well over 100lbs & then after a bit i asked if it was ok if we headed inshore to try to bring a rooster fish up ~ we returned to playa heradura & i jumped out of the boat & grabbed my spinning gear i had in the trunk of my cheap rental car & off we went ~ i did miss one fish for sure that made a serious swirl at my popper.... then my 1/2 day was up & i was happy to get my fix... i gave $400 plus some tips (i think a whole day is $550 ~ they do run a 2nd cheaper boat w/single outboard) ~ the boat i use has twin 90 suzuki outboards on it ~ a working cell # is (506) 8768 3316 ~ my 2nd time fishing w/him & fish caught both trips on beautiful water ~ it was the opening day of the tournament at los suenos & i headed over there for a free dinner ~ nice ~ i would recommend this outfit as the boat is safe ~ captain speaks english & they produce for you with decent gear ~ tight lines 2 ya