www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mall shopping
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:17 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Copy from other sections that belongs in this category too...

billc78109

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:25 am Post subject: Multi Plaza Mall

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who want an adventure out of the gultch to "check-out" another side of the central valley - head out to multi-plaza mall. It's like an upscale Norte Americano mall filled with georgous Ticas

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:09 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Multiplaza OR San Pedro Mall...similar results. Have had a lot of great flirting and conversations having late breakfast or lunch at Mall San Pedro...the closest classy mall to gringo gulch. Lot of students and sports book staff hang out there at all hours. If you're smiling...when you're smiling...the whole Tica world smiles at you...

Also think we should post this line of thought in the general info section...

Tman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:55 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

ok

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:54 pm 

Last night we went to the San Pedro mall and checked out a movie.

My buddys non pro novia intruduced me to another one of her friends. This one will NOT be giving me any sexo, as she is a very nice girl. She teaches elementy students as well as Sunday school at the local church.

The point of this non-gulch activity post is to inform you that a going to a movie is a great break from the action. A cab to the San Pedro Mall is probably less than 1000 colones from Gringo Gulch (600 c from our apartment). Movie Tickets were about $3.25 US per person. There were more than a dozen films to chose from, allmost all of them American English with spanish subtitles for the ticas to read. Just to let you know, there are 2 levels of theaters, so go upstairs to check out more selections. Hope this is helpful. Movies seem to run morning to late at night. We went to a 4:00 showing, which was a good time for me to let my balls cool off from all the mongering that I do when the teacher is not looking:)

Coxslinger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:25 pm 

at Mall San Pedro and Terra Mall, wednesday is buy one ticket get one free at the movie theater. Terra Mall also has a VIP movie section. It's great because you get to sit in a nice big lazy boy, they take your order and bring the food to you and you get a table in between seats. The VIP is 2500 colones if I remember correctly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:20 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

What is the name of the mall near Sabana Park? I went there once, but do not know the name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:57 am 

Is el coyote still in Mall San Pedro? If so, how is that place recently? I went there a while ago and got an eye full but the crowd was pretty young (looked like majority 18 - 20 y/o's).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:47 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Tunaman wrote
Quote:
What is the name of the mall near Sabana Park? I went there once, but do not know the name.

The closest mall to Sabana Park is Plaza Mayor in Rohrmoser. It is fairly small not anything like Multi Plaza or Mall San Pedro.

alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
Alex Levine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:56 pm 

it is no longer Coyote,it is now "Touch Bar" and it is just like Coyote. It is a young crowd and it is full of young girls(18 or so old) on thursday or Friday for lady's night. If you watch tico tv,there is a channel, that shows the Touch bar live on weekends. On Mondayduring the football season,it's not a bad place to see the game since they got a projector screen and several tv's. Another good place to watch Mondaynight football is upstairs at the Colonial.