www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:24 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hi guys,
I would appreciate it if anyone can give me some guidance about the action in Tamarindo. I'll be arriving in SJ on July 29th, and am planning on spending 2 nights in San Jose and then off to the Tamarindo Vista Villas for a week. I was thinking I would look for a companion to take with me to Tamarindo, I would like to have someone available, without having to constantly hunt - and I'm wondering if there is much in the way of women available in Tamarindo.
Can anyone please help me out with the situation in Tamarindo, and whether it's a good idea to look in the Key Largo and Blue Marlin for a travel companion?
It's my first trip to CR, and probably won't get another one for a long time, I'd like to make it count.
Thanks in advance,
Conor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:31 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

King Costa is the man to chat with, he may still be there now. He did mention to me that there are chicas available in Tamarindo. If he doesn't respond soon send him a PM.
As far as dragging one along it can be hit or miss from what I've read, you kind of take a chance unless you know her well enough to get along with, taking one for a week would not be a good idea IMO... If she gets bitchy :x you'll be sending her back to SJO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:10 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Wow. A week, Man? Whoa! I took a nica from N.F. (no longer there) to Arenal for 3 nights, but much of my time was at a conference in Tabacon. She stayed in the room, watched Latin music shows, soaps and cartoons. Then she banged my brains out when I returned.

The key is we got along. She had her head on and body against me in the van for the 3 hour trip, which was very cool for the first hour. Then I got numb, but I sacrificed. She was so sexy.

The key is to be sure you GET ALONG! I had her for an extended session at NF beforehand, so I had an idea. But it was by no means bullet-proof. I lucked out.

I would look at the massage joints for a chica before the DR. Girls at Oasis split $25 with mngmnt, per client. Not much, so one might be willing to give you a good price. They can usually get a few days off, but I don't know about a week.

Good luck.