www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Los Suenos
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:40 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I originally posted this in the "trip report" section by mistake. Too excited I guess.

Happy to see so many "other board members" gravitated over here. Ask me about the Soprano special (just kidding).

This is my first post on the new (and dare I say improved) board. I'm making a pilgramage to CR 9/30 to 10/4. Anybody in town?

I have a question, I'm going to hook up with a friend of mine to do some fishing in Los Suenos for a day or two. I'll be at the Marriott there. Any scouting suggestions for nearby ticas? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm hoping I don't need to tote one from the BM.

Thanks and damn happy to be on the new board. Mcgee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:26 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Great to see you here McGee. As per chicas at Los Suenos...not too many within walking distance. You might catch some local girls at the small bars and restaurants at the Herradura Beach front near the hotel. Best bet is still Jaco...about 7 minute taxi ride away. Beattle Bar there is like the Blue Marlin in San Jose. Lots of available girls there most nights...especially on the weekends. Not sure what the chica policy is at the Marriott if that is where you are staying (they have condo rentals there also where no controls on who you have over:)). Best bet might be to sign in as 2 people to the room then just make sure the girl you bring back knows how to act like your girlfriend. You can also get rooms by the hour or half day kitty corner from the Beattle Bar in Jaco if you dont want to take them all the way back to the Marriott.

You can also run into a lot of non-pros at the beach...tourists or local girls. Dont miss Central Disco towards the weekend where everybody goes to dance late night. Mix of pros, tourists and local girls makes it an interesting scene.

Have fun...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 10:37 am 

Tman,
Thanks, that is just the kind of advice I was looking for. One more great reason to embrace this board. Thanks for the info. Mcgee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 1:08 pm 

How does the Beetle bar in Jaco compare with BM. I'm going to be in Los Suenos on Tue and Wed night due to fishing. I'll be with 4 guys who will be in hot pursuit of ticas. Any other suggestions would be great. Thanks
Mcgee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 2:30 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Beatle Bar is Ok, not the volume of the BM. It doesn't have the volume but I've never not been able to find a hot enough girl. Alot of the BM girls go there for a few days, so you might even run into them. I'm going to re-post a post I made a few weeks ago, pay particular attention to the part on Club Hollywood:

Hey guys,

Just returned from a great trip to CR. I spent 2 days at Jaco and wanted to post my experience. I've read some negative info on Jaco recently and wanted to let you know I thought it was great!. I stayed at the Hotel Cocal on the beach ($59 a night off-season). We spent time at Beatle Bar which had alot of girls and at least 10-15 pretty hot definately do-able girls Sat and Sun night. After Beatle Bar closes most everyone heads to La Central, a really wild disco with pro's and non pro's. Be a little careful here, I've heard of some problems at this place with fights and violence etc. We had a blast, the girls were hot and it was a really wild party scene, but I could see where it might get a little rough. We also hit Club Hollywood, a strip-club. I've heard many horror stories about them and credit cards, so I was prepared, also I used to work in strip-clubs so I'm familiar with the scene and potential scams. I would never go to a strip place in San Jose, but at the beach there is a lack of massage places and other venues. Hollywood was better than I expected, it was pretty modern, air-conditioned, very clean and there were about 12 really hot girls there, as good as the very best you can find in the DelRey. It cost $10 to enter but you get 2 drinks. The girls will come sit with you almost immediately, a guy will soon come and ask if you want to buy her a drink, it cost $20 so unless you want to blow $20, say no. Never give your credit card and try not to run a tab. If you want action they say it starts at $200 for the girl and the room, I found that they will go down to $125. Even though it's more than you should pay a DR girl, I don't think it's too bad considering it includes the room and the girls are really hot. There is also a nice pool outside in the back and they told me next month they will be open during the day and you can hang out by the pool with the girls. If the $125 is too steep, you can usually make arrangements with the girls to meet you after hours for a more reasonable rate.

The beach was beatiful the days I was there, I've heard it has been bad other times, could be tides or something I don't know. There are quite a few good places to eat, and there is one of the most romantic places in all Costa-Rica nearby; Villa Caletas, it's about 10 minutes by cab. It's a really nice hotel overlooking the pacific, the rooms are incredible. You can go for dinner which is great. Try to get there before sunset so you can see it from the amphitheater.

I was there Sat. and Sun. nights, I don't know how it was other days. We really enjoyed getting out of the grit and grime of the city and suffered no downtime in mongering. If anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 8:08 pm 

Jsmythe,
Thanks for the info. I'll proceed with caution. Even though I don't really want to, we may end up bringing some BM girls with us. That is a long-term commitment by my standards. Mcgee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 1:38 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I would recommend against bringing the BM girls, as there should be enough selection at the beach and your not tied down to one whom you've brought from the city. Other options which I've done is to make friends with the some girls you like at the BM and get thier numbers and if there isn't good action at Jaco have them come the next morning, or if you do bring someone from San Jose and are still looking for variety, leave them at your hotel and get a cheapie $30 room near the Beatle Bar do your thing and then head back to the chica in your actual hotel room.