www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 5:24 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I would like to thank the CRT Administrators for asking me to do thier online posting of their sports picks of the day! I will post the selections personally on a daily basis Usually 1 selection per day Monday Thru Friday and multible selections on Sat & Sunday. We have been quite succesful this year with our selections and hope you have all be following along.

A little about myself, I am a retired professional sports handicapper that now only does it for my own enjoyment and interest. My highlight of my career was being the #1 College Basketball anaylyst against the % in 1996 in a contest run by the Las Vegas Sports Monitor. 1996 was also a good year as I was the #2 Sports handicapper in the nation against the spread for the 96 baseball season as well. I have been published in the 1997 Sports Handicapper betting guide, a national publication that reviews all sports services on a yearly basis. My sports service during those years was called Sports Consultation Inc., so maybe I know some of you already. I retired in 1998 and spend football season in Las Vegas and travel extensively througout the rest of the year.

Any questions that you may have feel free to post them here in the VIP forum. I am requesting that you do not PM me as I do not have the time to answer individual PM's, but will be happy to answer any questions here in the VIP Forum.

Thanks again for to CRT for asking me and will be happy to assist.

"Money Won is twice as sweet as Money Earned!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 6:32 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Welcome.
I've enjoyed following your pics.
Keep up the great job.

How do you see Nebraska and Colorado this Friday? I need to pay for my trip while in San Jose!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:43 pm 

Hello all and I hope you enjoyed your Holiday Festivities. First off Thanks to all of you who PM me everyday regarding my daily sports selections, I had no idea that so many of you followed them so closely. Secondly we had a crazy 2004 with so many ups and downs it is hard to remember the good and bad, but we started off so badly last year but finished with a bang with a perfect 6-0 on New Years Eve. That pushed us to a positive 18 units on the year which also makes two years in a row we have shown a profit. Now tell me someone else who can boast that claim. Not that it is a big profit, but we still in the long run produce winners and that is what counts. I look forward to the continued discussions with all of you and I promise to make 2005 another profitable year if you wager on sports.

Just a reminder to all the new members here if they do not know what is offered. I on a daily basis provide sports selections on the home page of the VIP gallery when you logon. We use only 3, 4 & 5 Unit plays in Football, NBA & College Basketball along with Baseball depending on the season. We have 2 years running shown a profit on our selections and they are free to all VIP members. The admin’s do not encourage gambling its just a added perk if you tend to wager legally that you can utilize our selections to better assist you. The Admin’s have also provided links under the sports selections for you with reputable companies that hey have personally checked out. We hope you continue to enjoy just one of the continued perks of being a www.costaricaticas.com VIP Member.

GOOD LUCK AND REMEMBER BET WITH YOUR HEAD NOT OVER IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:44 pm 
Site Admin

Just a Quick Note regarding our CRT Handicapper.

One of of our VIP discounts that is not from my belief is our CRT handicappers daily sports selections. The large majority of our members are not big gamblers, but if you even dabble slightly in online gaming you should take a look at his daily selections.

CRT Handicapper in his 1st two calendar years has produced positive units against the spreak. He selects for the most part 3 games per day 3 unit each and depending on the season does select in all sports.

Currently his is at an all-time hight with 104 Positive Units on the 2005 calendar year. With 3 unit wagers that is literrally an incredible % and positive #. Just a small update on one of our VIP benefits that is not always noted.

PURA VIDA!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:45 pm 

Welcome Back NFL 2005!

As many of you are aware I have been Handicapping games as a perk to VIP members for the last 2 plus years. This year as we roll into 2005 we actually have a bankroll due to a really incredible run of wagering on Baseball over the summer.

Tonight the NFL Is back and we have a selection on both the side & The total along with a selection on the CFB game as well.

As many of you are aware We have shown a positive 2 years running and I have no doubt we will continue that trend.

So if your newbie and were not aware CRT gives out daily Sports selections Logon on to the VIP Home page and check out our daily selections!

If you are interestested in wagering offshore Use the Link below or any link through out the site that offers a reputable offshore site for wagering!

BETCRIS.COM