www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:43 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

My thoughts .I expect I could have gotten the lady for a little less but my sixth sense was telling me I might have something special so I chose not to negotiate.10000col was her first offer.For the quality experience I recieved it was cheap.She was really hoping I would be there the next day or stop in Limon on my way back to San Jose.She acted like she really enjoed my company and I think it was real.I treated her like a lady, a type treatment they are not likely used to in Limon and was well rewarded.rbc100

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:55 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Prolijo wrote
Quote:
Pensiones is cheaper still, but when I popped my head in there the best that I saw was no more than a 3-4.

Pensiones is a general term. (Kind of a Spanish and Italian thing. Sort of like a low end hotel or rooming house.) .... not the name of a specific MP.

In and around 6th Street and Avenida 6 and 8
there are many...like 20 pensiones where the prices range from 3500 col to 12,000 col for a half hour to an hour. as well as Europa 2000, The Dungeon, club 40, Monaco, Vips 1, Cha Cha Cha in other parts of San Jose (check the map for locations)etc.

Keep in mind also, If you don't like walking around the city during the day and checking out these places then back to the gultch you go and watch the parade

The important thing to understand also is that these places are for meeting girls you would like to have later in your hotel room and spent an extended time with. The time spent in the MP is the interview without the Beers. This may be a novel thought for some members.

a half hour or an hour for that matter just doesn't cut it, at least for me and the other guys I know around San Jose.

Projilo wrote

Quote:
but when I popped my head in there the best that I saw was no more than a 3-4.

Same story again..go more often

popping you head in once certainly doesn't qualify as a survey of an area or place.

It's hit or miss and the joy comes when you get the hit and it's also fun to walk around, see the city and explore different neighborhoods.

This scene certainly isn't for everyone and I understand that but it sure is real and a lot of fun for those who I know know that participate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:36 pm 

With all due respect CRBound, you don't know who you're talking to.

I already REALIZE "pensiones" is a general term. I also know there is a specific one that is commonly referred to on this board with the word "pensiones" clearly labeled on its front door. I KNOW there are other ones in the same area (and other parts of SJ for that matter) that are less well known or clearly labeled but they're unlikely to be much different.

I've ALSO spent MANY hours walking around that area. Sometimes just poking my head in the door and other times partaking of the local talent. Sure it can be hit or miss. But in many cases it is much more often miss. You may have the time and patience to spend checking out a place a dozen times for the chance that one time there will be something truly worthwhile. But our time is worth something too, so I prefer to concentrate my efforts on places that have much higher probablities and limit myself to long-shot gambles (head pops) at the other ones. It may not be that big a deal to take a peak if you're walking by a place anyway, but after a 5-6 times you get a pretty good idea of the usual talent level. Besides, how many times did RBC have to poke his head into Bar Washington before he found his prize or was that just dumb luck. Personally I'll take those odds over the SJ Pensiones any day.

Finally, even IF all of what you say is true and DECENT women can be found for as low as you say, the low-end prices you mentioned
CRBound wrote:
prices range from 3500 col to 12,000 col for a half hour to an hour
and that I basically concurred with
Prolijo wrote:
Their price is 10K for an hour. The only MP's he mentioned that even matched that was MP1 and Siboney. 747 offers half hours for 4500
is still more than RBC's 10K for 2 hour deal And RBC's chica was one of the top GFE's of his considerable experience while the women we are referring to at the low-end joints in SJ are sometimes for women of questionable quality.AND you still haven't posted anything that contradicts that basic fact.

CRBound wrote:
The important thing to understand also is that these places are for meeting girls you would like to have later in your hotel room and spent an extended time with
Now that maybe the wisest thing you have said and perhaps the one real hole in my argument. It certainly is sage advice for negotiating with higher priced stripjoint girls as the savings will be considerable, not to mention the talent involved. But I'm not sure the low-end high-traffic MP's and pensiones are really the best places to go shopping for a long term GFE. You didn't say what you normally wind up paying for such girls per hour of actual sex (factoring in of course the time, money and effort to hunt them down). I'm betting ultimately you won't end up really saving that much at all on an hourly basis. And that's assuming that they're even interested in getting together with you after working an 8 hour shift and servicing a dozen guys (w/o significant financial inducement). You'll probably end up paying them close to their MP hourly rate anyway (sort of like time and a half for overtime)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:09 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Well nice report RBC100.

I guess you probly dont surf but did you see any big waves in PV? It shoulda been good with all the hurricane activity recently.

I have had fun in everytown I have went to in CR I like to see new places. I have usally avoided the mountains unless driving from one coast to the other. I finaly decided to check out areanl volcanoe after about 12 trips to CR. Maybe im just getting older and like the cooler temperatures better now but i had a blast there in Fortuna. I got a good chuckle seeing that disco right under the volcano cone.

Glad to hear you had a good time.

Surfdog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:17 pm 

Hey Surfdog,Did you by chance encounter any working girls in the Arenal area. Met a awesome unspoiled Columbiana my first trip to San Jose who said she usually worked in the Arenal area.She felt ot of plce at the Del Rey but was a very good provider.Wish I had asked where she worked.RBC100

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:57 pm 

In defense of CRbound I was looking back at my list which by the way I need to edit a couple of price changes on and add a couple of places.Of the 27 places presently listed there are 18 offering sessions of a half hour and some cases hour for 10000col. or less.That is counting the pensions on calle 6 and surrounding areas as one place.Also at lesat one and likely both the additions will offer services for 10000col or less.I know I only had one session over 10000col. and had over 50% GFE experiences with girls ranging from 5 to 9 out of 18 sessions.I am more of a short time guy but met several girls who would be well worth a TLN last trip probably in the 20000col. range or less.I just find better attitudes on average plus real bobs which I prefer.Just my thoughts.rbc100

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:14 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

"With all due respect CRBound, you don't know who you're talking to. "

Well you're right Projilo about this one but what does it matter.

I'm writing about my experiences and anyone can take it for however they like.

Not pushing anything here!

Projilo wrote:
[/quote]I'm betting ultimately you won't end up really saving that much at all on an hourly basis. And that's assuming that they're even interested in getting together with you after working an 8 hour shift and servicing a dozen guys (w/o significant financial inducement). You'll probably end up paying them close to their MP hourly rate anyway (sort of like time and a half for overtime)[quote]

Wow, I'll take this bet

secondly "hourly basis!! There are 24 hours in my day in San Jose.

I spend about 8 sleeping at night and maybe a couple on a mid day or early evening nap.

That leaves 14 hours for play...which for me is spent on woman and song (I'm not much of a boozer and don't waste much of my day hungover or trying to recount the past) and walking around the city and taking cabs to explore areas to far to walk to.

It's unfathomable for me to calculate any of this roaming around activity
into chica time as you imply (hourly basis)

thirdly, the assumption that the girls are visiting me"after working an 8 hour shift and servicing a dozen guys (w/o significant financial inducement)." is short sighted and naive.

Many-a-many wake up calls, some nooners, a few afternoon delights and even a few toda la noches for me...and oh-so-good.

The girls don't necessarily work Monday to Saturday 9-5.

Some work nights, some a couple days a week, some a few hours a day, some a few nights and a day, and some till 3 when they go home to meet K*ds and hubbys.

It's all over the place how, why and where they work.

And lastly, it's not about saving money or time, it's what I am willing to pay.

I simply don't pay cien , any more than I pay 2 or 3 hundred dollars in the States for a woman or drink Dom Perrion. at the Del Rey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:41 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I didnt get a chance RBC100 a friend got his passport stolen down at Pavones and we had to get bact to SJ before sat so he could get a new one at the embassy we made it with 10 min to spare. There was some little tour guide dude who said he knew all the girls.

I hiked down to this waterfall. http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/yo/ ... erfall.JPG

If your chica has a fat @ss make her walk down to that thing a few times it has probly 700 plus steps and it seemed everyone of them was 2 foot tall. My legs burned for a week after that. I had trouble trying to tell my lil Columbian from the DR how come i didnt like her hands using my thighs for support.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:15 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Quote:
]I'm betting ultimately you won't end up really saving that much at all on an hourly basis

Hey Profilio, I took you bet but you never got back to me to iron out the details.

Are we on or did you change your mind?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:59 pm 

Hey Surfdog,I went to that waterfall as well a nice place but a pretty good climb up and down.I really was reminded how much I missed the tourist stuff with my outing.I will be working on it more in the future.rbc100