www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Montezuma
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:53 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Just a note on Montezuma, Nicoya, for anyone who might search on it, as I did (minus “revenge”). There’s pu*sy galore, but none of it native Spanish-speaking. I did not run into a single unattached tica. I was fooled once by someone who hailed me on a rocky promontory to ask the time of day. But after a couple of conversational exchanges she laughed and broke into English. She turned out to be a big old native Maui gal studying at UCSD. This was rainy season, one or two hours’ downpour per day. During dry season, I don’t know where single gals might stay. I can’t imagine the business community, including open-air hotels, who are doing so well with prudish families and backpackers, tolerating pay for play. The two beach front night clubs are the pits. Both offer canned music only and the bigger one, Chico’s, has a concrete dance floor. If I brought a companion from SJ I’d first of all make sure she could hang with the younger crowd, and be fit for strenuous activity. I’d promise her all expenses paid, including meals she ate with me, and freedom to do what she could with the groups of young European guys. To keep her on somewhat of a leash—it’s a candy store for latinamerican girls-- I’d pay a set amount for each session of intimacy with me. BTW, bus and boat connections are so good going over that there’s no point in flying, nor taking a private vehicle except to get around the peninsula once you’re there (4-wheel drive only). In the high season especially, get there on the early bus to have a choice of hotel rooms—it’s underbuilt. Going back, you might take to 5:30 bus out to catch the morning plane from Tambor.