www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 3:30 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Been using Oscar for awhile and I forget to see if he wants me to put his info here. He is a great tico that speeds very good English his Number is ‭+506 8877-7060‬. He can help you out if you need info before you get here

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:40 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

How is your "speedy" engrish :?: :?: :D :D :D
Regards, 911 Driver

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:21 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I use Sergio who I found thru a post by Bashful Dwarf. $30 into the gulch. 506 6062 6514. Very reliable and speaks English. Email is sergio.vindas2008@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:26 pm 

I have emailed Admin and PM'd him as well trying to get set up with advertising on CRT.

Anyone looking for Concierge service involving a Red Taxi for 2 hours or longer with a Licensed Tico, please send me a PM. Also my wife is available as a tour guide to take you around to the different Monger areas in San Jose, as well as other places you might not know about. She will act as a wingwoman only, and is not available for sex (She will not hesitate to put you in your place if you try). She does know girls that will be willing to fulfill your wishes, and has no issues going into the monger establishments and making sure you do not get taken advantage of. She is only available with the taxi service, and is paid seperately for her time. If you speak spanish then you will get along fine without her. If you need translation services you will not be disappointed and her knowledge is extensive of the mongering scene in CR. Also if you want to get out of the downtown area and explore, go to Jaco, Arenal, Golfito, Panama etc they will be your private driver and tour guide.

The service that we offer is way more than just a ride service. We are your personal Concierge. You will not be nickel and dime'd for additional services. My wife is happy to act as your go between with different places ie resturants, hotels, fishing, excursions etc. She will work hard to get you tico prices wherever she can. Whatever discounts she can work out is what you will save, no upselling or backdoor deals, if the establishment does give her a fee for her bringing you in, then it will be returned to you, as you are already paying for her time. She is a thrifty person and does not take advantage of people. If you decide to buy her drinks she will drink Imperial Light, if you want to buy her food she will get the casados, she is not your "typical" get the most out of anyone you can, type of person. We want repeat business and referrals so we do not have the one and done attitude.

Send me a message for more info.

If you need or want a larger vehicle they are available as well for additional cost. If you are headed to the beach or out of town with us you have use of my accessories as well, if you want us to buy your liquor and have it on ice for you we are happy to do so. If you catch fish we will be happy to freeze it for you and have it in the car for your when we pick you up to take you to the airport. If you want to tell your friends you are going fishing she is happy to hit the Feria Fridays and Saturdays and purchase you fresh fish, then freeze it for you to take home. If you know what kind of fish you want we can call the vendors ahead of time and tell them what we want. Last time Pargo for 1 kilo size fish were 3800 per kilo, scaled and gutted. You pay what she pays plus her time and travel.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:31 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hey Guys,

I just got back from CR and I used Sergio Vindas Granados to get me back and forth from the airport and also to and from Jaco. Great English (lived in US for 14 years). Has a taxi but will use personal car for the longer runs.

He was very friendly and made stops at Walmart for us. He even went in with us to find the stuff we needed. One of us got hurt on the trip and he went out of his way to get the right medication and help.

Sergio Vindas Granados
sergio.vindas2008@gmail.com
(506)6062-65141

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:22 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Juan Carlos Ellis

Very knowledgeable and speaks fluent english. Great wingman and dependable. I have known him for about 10 years. He has managed several hotels and has tons of contacts.

506 6067 5757

JC also has WhatsApp. Same number. He can help plan your entire trip for you and your group or can just be your wingman.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:58 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

It has been a while since I visited CR, and it looks like it has been a while since anyone posted recommendations for drivers in this thread, so I'll ask to see if anyone has current driver recommendations?

I'm looking for a reliable and trustworthy driver to meet two of us at the airport and drive us to SL (with our luggage, of course).

I was going to simply reserve a driver from the SL website, but then I noticed that it says they charge EACH passenger $30 for the ride from the airport. I don't quite see the logic in that. The driver and car are busy for the same amount of time and distance for two passengers as for one. So why twice the cost? I could see some small incremental amount, but not twice the cost of a single passenger.

So if anyone has current recommendations on drivers (or updating a previous post), it would be appreciated. We're also fine to use Uber if that is a better option.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:14 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Official Orange Taxi cost me 17mil colones. Fast ride with no BS. I use them every time!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:52 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I always use oneluckydogg.com

Been using them for many years.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:07 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Uber. And when you arrange, meet them at departures where drop off is. Arrivals is a cluster and the drivers are skittish with the popo around.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:42 pm 

Ilv4play,
Whoa I missed something, "My wife" :?: I did not know, I owe you a few beers next time your in town 8) 8)
Good for you, counting "daze" till then. 8) 8) 8)
Regards 911 Driver

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:09 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I cannot say enough about Vanessa for your private transportation needs whether it's an airport transfer or a transfer to Jaco. I've used her on many trips to Costa Rica and she never disappoints and can even provide tourist recommendations. She speaks fluent English and is punctual so you'll never miss a flight! Her rates are competitive. She is very easy on the eyes but she only provides transportation services so just enjoy the ride and the conversation. She also uses Whatsapp.

Vanessa
Whatsapp 8518-5725
shuttle506@gmail.com

Tell her Scott says hi!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:20 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Taxi
So far I tried two taxi drivers

Oscar decent English about 20 percent
fair prices
Nice van
+506 8877 7060

Juan Carlos
Very good English
Has high season and low season prices
Expensive
Nice van
+506 6067 5757

Vanessa
More expensive than Uber for just a car ride.

Always compare prices..they are many taxi that will give you good
Deal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:54 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Vanessa Agúero - Private transportation services only in San Jose, Jaco, Manuel Antonio. No other services provided. [IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191123/4a9f20f41b25ddab2df8c5aba90b95e2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191123/e26a0eb6b2eb6461c45fc25976ebfc8c.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:45 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Bigeasygates wrote:
Vanessa Agúero - Private transportation services only in San Jose, Jaco, Manuel Antonio. No other services provided.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

This is great information. Thanks everyone.

The first step in a trip, is of course booking a flight, which is fun and gets you looking forward immediately to latina fun
.. and now with this information, you've cleared that final obstacle to the best way in getting to homebase, and maybe chicas as well, if you're at sportsmen. ( aside from auxiliary trips to Monica's, etc via walking or other means )

p.s. Vanessa is quite the beauty.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next