www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:49 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Help...Mente or Tman (you claim to know a lot about Desamparados, maybe you can help me here.) About five years ago, my non-pro novia and her amiga pointed out a place to me in Desamparados and made it sound like it was a resort for sex, something akin to the Eden. It is located about a mile into Desamparados from San Jose, on the left side of the road. The property is surrounded by a large gate. It is quite large, and you can't see much of it from the road. What is it? Were they out of their minds? Is it a resort? I can't find it in any of the CR guide books I have. If I recall correctly, the gate surrounding the property is yellow.

"In a nation ruled by swine, all pigs are upwardly mobile, and the rest of us are phucked until we can put our acts together; not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely"...Hunter S. Thompson (RIP)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:06 pm 
I think they were referring to one of the many motels(love motels) like motel eden. Alot of them are in the san francisco area that you describe. Some of them look elegant , have high walls, and cover a large area. If you ask your date in San Jose to go to San Francisco with you she will know what you are asking for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:21 pm 

I don't know the name and don't know if we are talking about the same place, but I was surfing online one time and came across a place that seemed to be quite big. Had a pool, sauna and all the amenities. And it advertised as a place you could come, pay a price and hang out for the day. Don;t remember the exact chica situation but there were girls available. Did a few searches to see if anything triggered my memory but didn't see it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:45 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Sounds like the Green Door which has been shut down for a while now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:50 pm 

Jsmythe, I'll bet you are right. I just tried to go to their site and it wasn't there. It's hard to keep these kind of places going as once they are known the govt watches them like hawks. That's why if I do anything down at the beach I just want to keep it small and by word of mouth referral.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:25 pm 

The place is not hard to miss. Heading from SJ south, it is perhaps a half mile or mile into San Francisco/Desamparados on the left side of the road. If I recall correctly, you couldn't see much of the building(s) from the street. I think the curved driveway went up and behind a hill. There were many trees on the property. It had an iron gate or fence surrounding the property. It almost looked like it might
have been a small country club, or at least a large building with very
well-maintained grounds and gardens. I think they had a guard at the front gate. The chicas I was with were
total non-pros. As my novia at the time lived in Aserri, we passed it many times while driving through San Franciso/Desamparados. The chicas remarked something like "many people go there to have sex".
That definitely made me quite interested in the place :D

"In a nation ruled by swine, all pigs are upwardly mobile, and the rest of us are phucked until we can put our acts together; not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely"...Hunter S. Thompson (RIP)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:54 pm 
It is one of the many love motels in the San Francisco area. Like the motel Eden. Some are fancy looking and have extensive grounds. One of the biggest is called Paradaiso or something like that. It is where the rich Ticos take their girlfriends, secretaries, neighbors wives, girl next store etc.. Next time I drive past I will get some names of the places, there are many in that area.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:58 pm 

Zman...thanks for the info!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:57 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Here is a partial list of Sex motels from an old website. I hope that it helps. I am not sure about the prices...this was from a few years ago

San Jose Area Motels
This table lists the main motels in the San Jose area. There are at least 6 more, which will be gradually added to the table as the main article is updated and expanded. All rates are for 12 hours. Those motels for which rates are not listed will run about the same.

Motel Paraiso San Franciso de Dos Rios 7,500 250-5478

Motel Paraiso Suites San Franciso de Dos Rios 250-9112

Jardin Oriental Pasa Ancho 5,800 7,800 Jacuzzi/ TV 226-5925

Las Arcadas Motel Carret Barreal Heredia 232-2955

Motel Camino Nuevo San Franciso de Dos Rios 250-5432

Motel Dorado San Antonio de Belen (on Autopista General Canas)
6,800 TV*7,800 Jacuzzi/TV 239-0674 293-0674

DG

ImageImage