www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:02 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

What ups y’all!! I’ll be in CR all next week. I was looking to get an Airbnb in San Jose that was chica friendly. Or even a quiet hotel. Any recommendations? You can also DM me. I didn’t want to go to the usual hotel as I prefer a quite relaxing atmosphere. Thank you!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:03 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

From what I have heard, in the rare case a regular nice hotel will accept chica visits, they charge a large fee. I have also heard they have a strict dress code. They don't want them to look like hookers. Unless you just don't want to be seen going in and out of the hooker hotels, they all have nice quite rooms that are away from the action. La Amistad has nice penthouse rooms even with jacuzzies. It is nice, super quiet and chica friendly. But there is no elevator (many stairs to the penthouses), and the restaurant is closed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:32 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I was in SJ last week. I stayed in an 2 Airbnb's, I put down 2 guests when I registered, and neither one ever questioned me. I brought four different women, several times. The last day, I stayed close to the airport, at the AC Hotel. I registered two guests, and they asked for her name. When she showed up, dressed nicely, they never confirmed her identity, and we partied in the bar for a long time before fun time. No need to overthink this.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:12 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Different owners have different rules. Check with the individual AirBNB / VRBO owner before renting.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:51 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

a simple search of the forum could of answered this question from the OP,

These are questions for you to Ask the AirBNB host, not a forum full of Mongers :mrgreen:

search.php

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:36 pm 

A quiet hotel would be the Barcelo Hotel in San Jose. On my last stay I brought chicas in every one of my 5 nights. One chica went to the front desk and called my room. They didn't even check ID. A chica I met a Monicas came over during the day and we went swimming in the pool. I did have to buy her a swimsuit :oops: Thrs-Sat they have a live band and a good crowd. The breakfast is included and very good buffet.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:40 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

loufa1 wrote:
I was in SJ last week. I stayed in an 2 Airbnb's, I put down 2 guests when I registered, and neither one ever questioned me. I brought four different women, several times. The last day, I stayed close to the airport, at the AC Hotel. I registered two guests, and they asked for her name. When she showed up, dressed nicely, they never confirmed her identity, and we partied in the bar for a long time before fun time. No need to overthink this.

If you are near the airport and like the AC (Marriott), try the Marriott Hacienda Balèn. It is just around the corner (like a block away) and beautiful. You can get similar rates typically. At the Hacienda, I have never told anyone I was going to have a guest and no one ever asked or said anything. I have brought nicely dressed and a little more sex worker dressed and no one has said anything. We even will hang out at the bar downstairs and no one cares it seems. And it seems the ticas like the location as they immediately post pics on instagram. What is with people these days and their need to document every aspect of their life for everyone. The only downside would be the same as the AC in that it will be evident to the tica you have some money to spend...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:54 am 

Hank wrote:
A quiet hotel would be the Barcelo Hotel in San Jose. On my last stay I brought chicas in every one of my 5 nights. One chica went to the front desk and called my room. They didn't even check ID. A chica I met a Monicas came over during the day and we went swimming in the pool. I did have to buy her a swimsuit :oops: Thrs-Sat they have a live band and a good crowd. The breakfast is included and very good buffet.

Their breakfast buffet rocks :!: :!: :!:

Are the pools still unheated? Last time we stayed there we tried swimming but they were too chilly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:58 pm 
Any airbnb offer for these days?