www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:00 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I cant seem to find anything there. Is there a scene there? If you were to look, where do you go? Skokka? I tried to find a girl there once and some idiots tried to extort me there lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:58 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I copied the following from another monger site. Sounds like a good spot:
Tamarindo was very slow Tuesday-Thurs. There were a few street hookers hanging around the bars near Sharkies, but they were nasty 5s-6s with their short tico pimp hitting us up every time every time we walked by. "Sex? Coke? Sex Coke?" lol. October is a slow time of year being the rainy season, and there were people but not that busy.

By Friday night however it was packed everywhere and more clubs were open. My friend I was with and I walked around but we ended up again at Sharkies which we hung out at almost every night along with another bar near it called Suck My Cocktails which was our favorite. It's in an open air food court. Bartenders are cool and lots of hilarious expats. We got the scoop on some things. There is a brothel/strip club in Santa Rosa which is the town over, but we were told it is best to go with a local cuz can be sketchy. Beautiful girls for $100ea but down a dark alley in a nowhere town basically. Sounded like a good place to get robbed.

We thought about going but ended up not needing to worry about finding girls. We found the hooker club in Tamarindo instead! Between Suck My Cocktails and Sharkies there is a little bar called Guapos. This night it was packed with a DJ playing and lots of girls dancing and hanging outside. Dudes too. Mixture of tourists, locals, and working girls. And we soon realized ALOT of working girls. Basically most of the girls dancing and hanging out were working. My friend and I both just started dancing with a couple hot girls and they grinded us and we bought them drinks, hung out for an hour. It is cool because alot of them are not obvious, they are regular girls who come out on the weekend to trick and party. So this was a really cool vibe, we just had to wait until the weekend for it to go off.