www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:05 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I will be arriving 9pm ish at SJO and headed for Jaco. But would like to indulge in a pension before or on the way to Jaco. What are my best options? Per recommendations from this forum, I have reached out to Vanessa. Can I ask her to suggest a suitable monger spot before I leave for jaco? Will that be rude?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:22 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

At 9pm you will probably be better off to hurry out of the airport and head quickly to Jaco. If you are lucky with immigration and baggage claim you could be ready to go by 9:20. At that time of night it will probably only take a bit over an hour as long as there aren't any traffic accidents ahead of you. You will still hit Jaco early enough to partake. In fact it will be close to prime time. I am sure that Vanessa could point you in the right direction and she would not take offense at you asking for information. She is well aware why guys go to Jaco.

Not really any action near the airport or on the way to Jaco (that I know of) and if you might find a pension in San Jose that is still open (unlikely), the selection would be minimal and any remaining attractive women would be totally spent from a full day of working or if not worn out then so unattractive that she didn't have many customers all day. Also you will delay your arrival in Jaco by at a minimum of a couple of hours and probably add some significant dollars to your transportation cost.

Personally, I try to hit the pensions before noon, before the women have had too many clients.

Enjoy your trip.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:38 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Thank you harddrive.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:47 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

wankyoh wrote:
I will be arriving 9pm ish at SJO and headed for Jaco. But would like to indulge in a pension before or on the way to Jaco. What are my best options? Per recommendations from this forum, I have reached out to Vanessa. Can I ask her to suggest a suitable monger spot before I leave for jaco? Will that be rude?

Pensiones are only daytime places. Closed by early evening.