www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:39 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I'm heading to CR for a week in mid November and plan on heading to Jaco for 3 nights. I'm trying to decide if I should book parking side or beach side. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm assuming both are equally convenient bring chicas back from the bar but trying to figure out what makes more sense to hangout and not be super loud all night.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:07 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Slackedjaw28 wrote:
I'm heading to CR for a week in mid November and plan on heading to Jaco for 3 nights. I'm trying to decide if I should book parking side or beach side. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm assuming both are equally convenient bring chicas back from the bar but trying to figure out what makes more sense to hangout and not be super loud all night.

the poolside rooms are by far the noisiest- guys, chicas & dj's right outside your door. The parking lot & beach rooms will give you some space from the action. If you wanna go big, get the beachfront junior suite, on the 2nd floor, it has a separate living room, a balcony with a table & chairs overlooking the ocean, & is quiet enough.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:57 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Noise canceling headphones, like Bose, help with the bar noise around the pool. At least they work well for me. But I live next to an MLB stadium, so I’m used to sleeping through anything.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:48 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Thanks, I ended up getting a room beach side. The room was directly behind the bar so super convenient, but also still pretty noisy. I took the advice of bringing noise cancelling headphones and it was perfect. I would definitely recommend going with the condos if you have a crew but I was solo so it made more sense pice wise.