www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: JetBlue voucher for sale
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:19 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I have a JetBlue travel credit for $275 that expires Aug 9th. As long as you book the ticket before expiration, you can travel whenever. We can't use it (it's in my wife's name) so I'm selling it for $190 (30% discount).

It can be used for airfare and taxes on any Jetblue flight. Can't use it on bigger seats, checked bags, etc.

For sake of total transparency, it's not a voucher like other airlines with a code that you pop in when booking. JB has a Travel Bank where they put compensation from a canceled flight into. I can book in anybody's name (I just got a ticket for my son, we still have $275 that we won't use). I would have to book your ticket through my wife's account.

You tell me the flight details and your name and date of birth, and I book the ticket. You can either send me the money before I book the ticket, or if you prefer I can book the ticket for you and then within like 12 hours, you send me the $190 plus any additional airfare.

It may sound shady, and if you have doubts about me, ask the guys on this board.

I'm offering it here first since we travel more than most people on earth, and then in a couple of days I'll post it on Facebook and Nextdoor, whatever if it's available.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:59 pm 

Some years back I worked with Orange raising money for the staff of HLH who were cheated out of their wages.
He distributed all the money after setting up a paypal account to receive the contributions.
He is absolutely trust worthy. Any one wishing to buy the voucher can be sure it is all above board.

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:18 am 

I can vouch for Orange's integrity as well. He and I once did a similar transportation-related arrangement and he came through immediately as promised.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:18 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Isra123 wrote:
Some years back I worked with Orange raising money for the staff of HLH who were cheated out of their wages.
He distributed all the money after setting up a paypal account to receive the contributions.
He is absolutely trust worthy. Any one wishing to buy the voucher can be sure it is all above board.

And that piece of crap Dirty Jeff could obviously afford to pay them. I saw him shortly afterwards in the back of Pirates Club with several girls and he was buying them all drinks.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:29 pm 

thanks guys. Final call, let me know if interested. I'm putting it up to other groups on Thursday.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:10 pm 

I'll go down to $150. I will leave it up for the weekend.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:06 am 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
Thank you Naranja for this generous offer. If I was on a JetBlue route and needing to travel during this time would definitely take you up for it.