www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:26 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hi. I’m planning on visiting Costa Rica the end of this month. It would just be for a short 3-4 day trip and I will be arriving later at night around nine or 10 o’clock in San Jose. I plan to visit Hotel Cocal for a few nights. The first night I’m there I can spend the night in San Jose or drive to Jaco.

Questions:
Is the hotel Del Rey open and filled with attractive women that would make spending one night in San Jose worth it? Same question for Sportsman’s lodge. Or is there ann anctive red light district there? Otherwise, would you recommend just going to Jaco/Cocal and arriving at around 11 o’clock or midnight and just spend the first night there. It’s hard for me to gauge how good the hotel Del Rey is for meeting attractive women right now. The info online sometimes is pretty dated.

If I spend one night San Jose want to go to hotel Del Rey, do the women have rooms for a rendezvous? Or is it my room? Stay at Hotel Del Rey or can you suggest a chica friendly hotel nearby?

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:36 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

First trip, late arrival, only 3-4 days.

IMO
1. Forget San Jose this trip, focus on Jaco
2. Spend first night near the airport. Rest.
3. Pre-arrange transport to Jaco for 9 to 10 am the next morning. If you can get Vanessa (retired working girl, English fluent). Chat with her on your way, stop by a store (Walmart, Mas-x-Menos for supplies).
4. You should get to Jaco by midmorning. have the driver give you a tour of the main road. Check into your hotel, have lunch, relax.
5. Get to the Cocal by 8pm. Phuck your balls & wallet dry until you have to go back to the airport.

Don't rent a car, don't drive.

Last edited by Boynton on Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:11 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Jradman wrote:
Hi. I’m planning on visiting Costa Rica the end of this month. It would just be for a short 3-4 day trip and I will be arriving later at night around nine or 10 o’clock in San Jose. I plan to visit Hotel Cocal for a few nights. The first night I’m there I can spend the night in San Jose or drive to Jaco.

Questions:
Is the hotel Del Rey open and filled with attractive women that would make spending one night in San Jose worth it? Same question for Sportsman’s lodge. Or is there ann anctive red light district there? Otherwise, would you recommend just going to Jaco/Cocal and arriving at around 11 o’clock or midnight and just spend the first night there. It’s hard for me to gauge how good the hotel Del Rey is for meeting attractive women right now. The info online sometimes is pretty dated.

If I spend one night San Jose want to go to hotel Del Rey, do the women have rooms for a rendezvous? Or is it my room? Stay at Hotel Del Rey or can you suggest a chica friendly hotel nearby?

Thanks
As Boynton says.

Even if you arrived earlier and got into San Jose by 11 or midnight none of what you talk about would work out.

From the time your flight arrives until you are in a hotel room count on 2 plus hours. Sometimes a bit quicker, but depends on flights before yours etc. as to time to get through immigration, and the ride in.

I would not even go to the Del Rey if I was in town. Walked through it a couple of times recently.