www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Chica Fees
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:32 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

It's my first time in Costa Rica, Staying at the Sportsmen's Lodge. I was told that the Chica fees are 30-60 for 1-2 hours, or 100-120 for overnight. I was shocked last evening when all the girls wanted 100-150 for the hour. Any suggestions?

Post subject: Re: Chica Fees
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:35 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Enjoy the coffee.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:14 am 

GregS4Fun00 wrote:
It's my first time in Costa Rica, Staying at the Sportsmen's Lodge. I was told that the Chica fees are 30-60 for 1-2 hours, or 100-120 for overnight. I was shocked last evening when all the girls wanted 100-150 for the hour. Any suggestions?

You were told? I've been going to CR for a lot of years and in my time the chicas that ply their trade have never been 30-60 for 1-2 hours (I'm assuming you're talking US dollars). Maybe you are confusing them with the massage places (pensiones) where those prices would be close to the half hour and hour prices.

Suggestions: If they ask $100 US offer $80...most will not be insulted. If they ask $150 and you want to go with them...offer $100. Or keep looking. If the $80 never works then up what you are willing to pay. Or go somewhere else, daily trek to a pension..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:02 am 

GregS4Fun00 wrote:

Those prices aren't remotely accurate - not even if you go back in time to the 90s (unless you live there and have a stable of providers who see you as a frequent local customer).

Even if whomever told you was telling you 30 THOUSAND COLONES, it would still be on the very low end of what most non-massage parlors providers would accept for an hour session (e.g. 50-60 USD).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:21 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Thank you both for this information. Perhaps my acquaintances were exaggerating or weren't in Costa Rica for a long time.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:29 pm 

GregS4Fun00 wrote:
Thank you both for this information. Perhaps my acquaintances were exaggerating or weren't in Costa Rica for a long time.

Go to Monica's, under 30 mil for an hour and 10 to 20 mil tip.

They open at 9 am, get there early before they have all been pounded 4 or 5 times and are sore and tired, and stuffed with beans n rice and fried chicken from lunch and even more woozy... :lol:

If you see a tiny mousy nerdy looking little woman there with black hair and giant glasses named Paola, ignore all the others, claim her, thank your great good luck, and hold on...you're about to be indoctrinated into an elite club... :mrgreen:

Plus the hood is safe in the daytime, especially morning but turns to fightin' town when the sun goes down and if you're still around, you'll also go down, but not in the way you asked your entertainer... :mrgreen: :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:00 am 

Ditto on Paula the Nerd.....