www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 10:55 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I'm heading to San Jose and Jaco for 14 days. I will be staying at the Marriott Los Suenos for 4 nights end of June.

My question is this, are guest (girls) strictly forbidden? Any suggestions on how to have a successful trip without having to book at Cocal or a similar like hotel. I would prefer to spend the fun part of my evenings at the hotel.

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 2:44 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

c_g4066 wrote:
I'm heading to San Jose and Jaco for 14 days. I will be staying at the Marriott Los Suenos for 4 nights end of June.

My question is this, are guest (girls) strictly forbidden? Any suggestions on how to have a successful trip without having to book at Cocal or a similar like hotel. I would prefer to spend the fun part of my evenings at the hotel.

Thanks

The Marriot at Los Suenos is an upscale family hotel. I highly doubt they want any putas from the Cocal hanging around there.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 2:54 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Papito wrote:
c_g4066 wrote:

Thanks

The Marriot at Los Suenos is an upscale family hotel. I highly doubt they want any putas from the Cocal hanging around there.

I understand that. What I'm asking is if anyone has any advice or experience here? If I bring someone back home with me, will they just tell them to leave at the entrance?

Just looking for some clarification and guidance

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 3:19 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

c_g4066 wrote:
Papito wrote:
c_g4066 wrote:

Thanks

I understand that. What I'm asking is if anyone has any advice or experience here? If I bring someone back home with me, will they just tell them to leave at the entrance?

Papito just gave it.

Enjoy your trip

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 9:08 pm 

I stayed there last August had prearranged company no problem...decent steakhouse great pool
If the girl acts and dresses properly no problem

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:58 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

c_g4066 wrote:

Thanks

Yes, working girls are not welcome. However, if you can stay under the radar it should be no problem. I have had girls accompany me to Los Suenos, no problem, but I checked in as a party of two and briefed the girl beforehand on the situation. The hotel isn't going to call you out as long as you're a paying customer and you both act right (at least in public). Once caveat... If she's known to the hotel staff and has caused a problem in the past, they will deny her entry... pretty obvious (this happened at least once that I know of).

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:16 pm 

c_g4066 wrote:
Papito wrote:
c_g4066 wrote:

Thanks

I understand that. What I'm asking is if anyone has any advice or experience here? If I bring someone back home with me, will they just tell them to leave at the entrance

When you return to Los Suenos if it after either 12 midnight or maybe 1am the chica will be denied entry into the complex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:21 am 

I also checked one in for duration the other came no problem during early evening
Discretion is a must but I can't speak to what happens late night

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:13 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

4066. I have stayed at Los Suenos many times. Never had a problem. NEVER.
SO RELAX - TRANQUILO....

1. when you check in, make it for 2 adults. if they ask, tell them your gf is joining later....
2. when you bring a puta back - have wear sandals and look casual...
3. the security guard at front gate is easy - just wave. at the Los Suenos property you have two options: inside second guard gate where they ask for for room number, or park down to the right in extra over flow lot.

i have gone through second gate guard gate without problem. i have also parked in extra lot to avoid guard gate check and walked my puta in....

4. just tell anyone and everyone you are meeting your parents for dinner at restaurant. or just eating there....
5. as long as you are tranquillo and your puta is not drunk or in heels making clacking noises.....you will be fine!
6. good luck amigo!

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution