www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:24 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I want to travel with a large group of business guys, some will be into girls, some wont. I dont know all of em really well, so dont want to offend anyone. Anyplace anyone can recommend where the main drag is relatively normal looking, but the girls are not far away? I want to have the girl option available.

I am thinking Tamarindo, but cant really find a full discussion of it....anyone?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:08 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Main thing is... do you speak Spanish. If you do the girls are everywhere if you are limited hop in a taxi and ask them. It does not matter if the driver is a girl or a guy they will know where to point you or take you. If you stay in San Jose I would suggest the area around San Pedro mall otherwise Coco beach is a good option over Tamarindo from what I have witnessed.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:06 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Stay at Los Suenos Resort by Marriot. Golf and fishing are available there. Book another room for yourself and like minded business men at the Cocal or a chica friendly hotel nearby. You will probably be suprised at how many of the non like minded business men show up at the Cocal after they thought you went to bed. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:02 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

LocoGringo wrote:
Stay at Los Suenos Resort by Marriot. Golf and fishing are available there. Book another room for yourself and like minded business men at the Cocal or a chica friendly hotel nearby. You will probably be suprised at how many of the non like minded business men show up at the Cocal after they thought you went to bed. :lol:

Loco, love it! Thanks for the laugh. Good suggestion, but cocal is a little far from los suenos. What is a chica friendly place near los suenos? I do my patented google search "bachelor pad airbnb XXX" where XXX=location, and nothing comes us for "bachelor pad airbnb los suenos"
Surprisingly difficult to come up with chica friendly places....cant a guy have a little fun somewhere??

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:10 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Try Hotel Jaco. Guest friendly but low key and regular folks stay there. Can walk to the Cocal. I did a review further down in this topic.