www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Airport to Jaco
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:11 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Vanessa is getting a new larger vehicle in a few weeks. Very dependable. Email is shuttle506@gmail.com Phone # 506 8518 5725

She now has a new larger vehicle. It was delivered November 20, 2022 and is a Tucson with roof racks and room for three large individuals.

more info: Hello, I am Vanessa, owner and operator of Shuttlebug Transportation. I provide a comfortable, private and safe transportation option to the crowded buses and vans in San Jose. I have provided nothing less than exceptional service and transportation in Costa Rica for over 10 years and at a very reasonable price. My transportation service includes airport transfers to San Jose and surrounding areas and transfers to Jaco Beach and Manual Antonio.

I am fluent in both English and Spanish. I am fully insured for your peace of mind. I can arrange fishing charters in Jaco as well as provide recommendations for tourism, golfing, lodging, dining and night life during your stay in Costa Rica.

Contact me via WhatsApp or email to arrange for service. I look forward to providing you the best transportation services during your stay. Pura Vida!