www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:38 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

So, I will keep you guys posted. But check out the del rey website, its up and running, I put in request for room, apparently they will get back to me. But, thank god, it looks like its returning to its former glory, from the pics on the site. There was some talk of making it a family place....??? What? There are a million of those already, all 80% empty. From the pics, this is no family place. Great, one for us guys. We have to go to the ends of the earth just to be ourselves.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:10 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

magictrain wrote:
So, I will keep you guys posted. But check out the del rey website, its up and running, I put in request for room, apparently they will get back to me. But, thank god, it looks like its returning to its former glory, from the pics on the site. There was some talk of making it a family place....??? What? There are a million of those already, all 80% empty. From the pics, this is no family place. Great, one for us guys. We have to go to the ends of the earth just to be ourselves.

Not a family place, seems to be up and running. Hopefully they have renovated the rooms. Now $20 convenience elevator fee.
Hope you enjoy, I will be visiting in April, with luck.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:51 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I was able to book for March. They did not respond to the online request form until the day after they opened last week.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:15 pm 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
hky117 wrote:
I was able to book for March. They did not respond to the online request form until the day after they opened last week.

Yeah it just opened so give it some time before not only hotel operations but the chicas are also "humming". :D

Figured it would take a week or so before chicas know they can work 24 hours/day if they wish. Eventually will be fully stocked in the evenings. :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:24 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Any updates? Has anyone confirmed a booking here? Hopefully this place gets back in action, will be a great addition to the scene

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:02 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

All I have to say is THEY have A LOT of making up to do. Lot's of the old bartenders were asked to come back. Some did, Some didn't. I would watch your tab and pay as you go until they prove themselves again. Me personally.... I may stop in for 1 day.. I am now stuck on the beach, more relaxing. More to do.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:21 am 

And now if we can only get Key Largo to re-open and bring back those old glory days…..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:17 pm 

BondTrader wrote:
And now if we can only get Key Largo to re-open and bring back those old glory days…..

Perhaps the cultural centre there will include a section on the historical sex tourism culture. A stuffed monger in cargo shorts waving a 100 dollar bill towards a toothless black haired faceless working girl