www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:41 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Zunbake3 wrote:
Seraph wrote:
This kind of thing does happen occasionally. I've almost always had a good experience at SL. However, there was this one time, at band camp...

This girl came back to the room with me for an agreed-upon price. We had a great time. However, upon leaving, she demanded DOUBLE the amount we had agreed upon. I immediately went and got security. The guy seemed very nervous and sided with the girl. I called over the guy I thought was the manager... Ballardo, I think was his name. He told me that I should pay the girl what she wanted or else he would have to call the cops and there would be trouble. I gave him a stern look and said "Really?" He stared me down and said, "Yes."

I didn't want to cause a problem, so I caved. I don't know what it was about this girl that scared them so much. I have never seen her since then.

I've never had any other significant problem at the SL and have been there several times since, but that was a weird experience.

You should have reported that incident to Bill.

I did. He seemed concerned, but he deferred to his management team's judgment, and bought me a drink. I don't blame Bill. After all, he knows his staff, and I'm just some guy from the States. I would probably do the same thing. This was a while ago. In my book, this is a kind of "Phuck it" experience. I make a note of the faces involved, for future reference, don't hold a grudge, and move on.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:54 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Puro Party wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jUXg2hyhR8

I dunno some of them SG Venezolas smoking hot. Would love to at least try and tame some. :mrgreen:

Yeah and none of them look starving, just nice plump putas.