www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:16 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

It’s dead here after 10 on the Wednesday before Christmas.

I was here with my girlfriend and she said we should get some girls to come up and play pool with us. (We are staying in the penthouse.). $100 each, no problem

Girls come up, get the $, play pool. Then ask for $100 more for sex.

I say no problem, let’s go talk to security. They beg me not to do so, but as you can imagine I’m no longer in the mood. I walk them out, tell security what happened, he told them to give me my money, and all is now kinda good,

I have been staying at SL for more than a decade now. My experiences have almost all been great.

Avoid a newish girl from medellin with huge boobs. She is nothing but trouble

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:01 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

This kind of thing does happen occasionally. I've almost always had a good experience at SL. However, there was this one time, at band camp...

This girl came back to the room with me for an agreed-upon price. We had a great time. However, upon leaving, she demanded DOUBLE the amount we had agreed upon. I immediately went and got security. The guy seemed very nervous and sided with the girl. I called over the guy I thought was the manager... Ballardo, I think was his name. He told me that I should pay the girl what she wanted or else he would have to call the cops and there would be trouble. I gave him a stern look and said "Really?" He stared me down and said, "Yes."

I didn't want to cause a problem, so I caved. I don't know what it was about this girl that scared them so much. I have never seen her since then.

I've never had any other significant problem at the SL and have been there several times since, but that was a weird experience.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:35 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Smokersrule wrote:

I was here with my girlfriend and she said we should get some girls to come up and play pool with us. (We are staying in the penthouse.). $100 each, no problem

I say no problem, let’s go talk to security. They beg me not to do so, but as you can imagine I’m no longer in the mood. I walk them out, tell security what happened, he told them to give me my money, and all is now kinda good,

I have been staying at SL for more than a decade now. My experiences have almost all been great.

This is one of the problems you could expect with these hard core cien spoiled chicas. Things have changed so much it's not surprising. The real CR puta experience is all but gone. Many visitors don't realize this because they are newer here. It's easy to recommend to get out of the Gultch and find some new, hungry inexperienced chicas who have to feed the K*ds, but it's also harder to do it. I guess something is better than nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:33 pm 

Whitecat wrote:
Smokersrule wrote:

This is one of the problems you could expect with these hard core cien spoiled chicas. Things have changed so much it's not surprising. The real CR puta experience is all but gone. Many visitors don't realize this because they are newer here. It's easy to recommend to get out of the Gultch and find some new, hungry inexperienced chicas who have to feed the K*ds, but it's also harder to do it. I guess something is better than nothing.

Times have changed.

I'm in touch with many guys still in the USA and still coming here, and lately, I've been hearing more and more of these horror stories, and worse, sometimes girls they trusted and had been with repeatedly. :shock:

After a long and successful career from 2003 to about 2018, chasing strange and loving the variety, and maybe getting burned only sporadically and then nothing like this, I at least for now, gave it up and for the last couple years or so have just been rotating two favoritas I've cultivated and trained and known almost 4 years each, and only occasionally go out for some strange, and usually a lazy saunter to Monica's where you never need to worry about this type of nonsense.

I guess it's still worthwhile for guys back in the land of "no comfort for old men" to come here. Dodging punches to get to the gold I guess is better than no gold at all, but it sure seemed to me back in the good old daze, whether I paid $50, $70, $80 or cien, the girl took her part of the transaction seriously and proceeded to earn it, no questions, no hassles, no additional requests or demands, and best of all, no trickery.

I wish you guys well, my advice as an ancient greybeard here for many years is, you're on vacation, what's your hurry? Before taking a girl to your room, talk to her, get to know her, let her get to know you.

My M.O. back when I was chasing was to maybe have a nice 15 minute or so get to know you conversation before even bringing up business. If I was rushed, I politely ended the conversation and went looking for new meat.

You don't need to be the smartest guy or the most experienced guy to avoid these situations, just trust your gut, if you feel uneasy it's not your imagination, move on until you find one you feel good with.

Don't speak Spanish, she doesn't speak English? Use your Google translation app, it's fun, the girl enjoys it, and sometimes you can talk more trash more easily if you're new and shy about discussing the details of what you want.

I think a lot of guys get into these situations, they agree to cien too fast without laying down the law as to what is then expected, and gotten a confirmation they feel good about, they don't get to know the girl, and in my opinion, getting two girls in your room who know each other but you don't know them is risky. I've had my share of threesomes, but I'm careful, only with girls I know.

This is still no guarantee of no headaches, I've done all this and still got burned on occasion, but like I said, nothing like this and only sporadically. I think in many cases a guy is too cavalier about his picks, tosses the ciens around too quick, the girl detects a mark and makes a move on him like this where in other cases she detects a serious guy who politely lays down the law up front with conviction and just delivers.

I can't believe there's that many girls out there who do nothing but aggravate their clients and try to rip each and every one of them off all the time, eventually the hotels would catch on and she'd be banned from them all, but when the guy lays himself out, she smells what she perceives to be a chump and can't resist going for the jugular... :evil:

That's all I got, maybe some of you other more experienced guys can tell us your methods to minimize these situations.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:13 pm 

Seraph wrote:
This kind of thing does happen occasionally. I've almost always had a good experience at SL. However, there was this one time, at band camp...

This girl came back to the room with me for an agreed-upon price. We had a great time. However, upon leaving, she demanded DOUBLE the amount we had agreed upon. I immediately went and got security. The guy seemed very nervous and sided with the girl. I called over the guy I thought was the manager... Ballardo, I think was his name. He told me that I should pay the girl what she wanted or else he would have to call the cops and there would be trouble. I gave him a stern look and said "Really?" He stared me down and said, "Yes."

I didn't want to cause a problem, so I caved. I don't know what it was about this girl that scared them so much. I have never seen her since then.

I've never had any other significant problem at the SL and have been there several times since, but that was a weird experience.

You should have reported that incident to Bill.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:24 pm 

Very good post and good advice Net, thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:24 pm 

Whitecat wrote:
It's easy to recommend to get out of the Gultch and find some new, hungry inexperienced chicas who have to feed the K*ds, but it's also harder to do it. I guess something is better than nothing.

Ah, the search for desperate and starving women to exploit. Ones that will do anything you want for $20? You should try Venezuela.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:40 am 

Orange wrote:
Whitecat wrote:
It's easy to recommend to get out of the Gultch and find some new, hungry inexperienced chicas who have to feed the K*ds, but it's also harder to do it. I guess something is better than nothing.

Ah, the search for desperate and starving women to exploit. Ones that will do anything you want for $20? You should try Venezuela.

or el cento in medellin, colombia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:36 pm 

SinCity wrote:
Orange wrote:
Whitecat wrote:

or el cento in medellin, colombia

Most don't look like they are starving there but if you look long enough or get lucky you may find what you are looking for.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:14 pm 

Jawanker wrote:
Very good post and good advice Net, thank you.

Thanks. It really isn't smarts or experience, just common sense.

Another thing I did, and learned not to do back in my fishing at HDR days...

I learned to not choose a girl sitting with a bunch of her friends and yukking it up having a great old time, I would always choose a girl I could talk to sitting by herself.

A lot of the times you can't pull her away to talk privately to see if you click and discuss what you want, so now you have an audience as you're trying to score and sometimes the others keep talking and even interfere with your discussion.

Most of my experiences before I gave myself that rule, the girl wanted to get the deed over fast and get back to her friends, and not a prayer you're getting over an hour, and if you shoot your load, even if it's after 20 minutes, her foot is on the floor headed to the shower and party's over, chump... :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:49 pm 

Orange wrote:
Whitecat wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:29 pm 

I agree with Net. I love drinking and schmoozing and setting the mood. The time spent nekked is always better for it because you have made it less a business deal and more personal. Plus after a few pops they seem more amorous.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:17 am 

RockinRob1 wrote:
I agree with Net. I love drinking and schmoozing and setting the mood. The time spent nekked is always better for it because you have made it less a business deal and more personal. Plus after a few pops they seem more amorous.

Thanks, times change, people change.

Back in the days of amazement, wonderment and glory, I was a big proponent of variety, and maybe partly because I'm much older now, and moved away from downtown to Escazu, and then Covid shut so many things down, but I've basically lost most of my interest in pooning strange new meat, not entirely, but just rarely and sporadically now.

I kept two favoritas I've known almost 4 years, recreating my old habit of keeping sugar Babi*s when living in Florida, and although I don't delude myself into thinking and dreaming it's more than a ho-John relationship, both are good friends, there's familiarity, intimacy, a little romance, and rotating two gives me the variety I crave, lol.

I have both Uber right to my front door (on separate but equal occasions, lol) and when they are in my place with me, they create the GFE, I call it the "Honeymoon experience", and I get an affectionate intimacy in addition to raw animal sex (not that there's anything wrong with that...) that even the best ho providing the best service can't deliver.

Women call it "cuddling"...LOL...

It ain't so bad.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:04 pm 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jUXg2hyhR8

I dunno some of them SG Venezolas smoking hot. Would love to at least try and tame some. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:14 pm 

Puro Party wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jUXg2hyhR8

I dunno some of them SG Venezolas smoking hot. Would love to at least try and tame some. :mrgreen:

Thank you Puro for the Medellin video. Looks like worth the effort to get down there.