www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:33 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

If you were going to book a penthouse, is there one with a better view to ask for?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:22 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

It will be my first time at the PH suites over Halloween. I know they overlook the zoo and I hared a while back one of the gringos, who was entertaining a chica, went to grab ice and when he came back a silverback gorilla was pounding his chica and he had to settle for sloppy seconds.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:21 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

RockinRob1 wrote:
It will be my first time at the PH suites over Halloween. I know they overlook the zoo and I hared a while back one of the gringos, who was entertaining a chica, went to grab ice and when he came back a silverback gorilla was pounding his chica and he had to settle for sloppy seconds.

That was no gorilla, that was Netgems (hairy bastard).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:42 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

The top floor PHs are all great. There is 1 that has a window overlooking the zoo / mountains if that is what you want. Can’t recall if it’s number 1 or 3 so just call and ask. The other 2 have a good view toward the West. All 3 have balconies up stairs, accessible within the unit.
Don’t confuse these with the ‘Upstairs PH’ which is the rooms ‘up the stairs’ right by the front desk. Great rooms but not the same view or part of the hotel.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:13 pm 

Boynton wrote:
RockinRob1 wrote:

Oh good, at least Netgems is not endangered.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:15 pm 

Thanks Jfoot. I am not sure which PH's we got but it is top floor and I am sure it will be worth it. My cousin likes to save his money for the freak show he has with the chicas but for $179 all inclusive it is well worth it. Meals alone run you $50 at least if not more. Drinks would be that much plus as I do like to imbibe, so there is another $50 plus ( I use the conservative amount because I will have my own single malt and vodka from airport duty free). I am good for a good 10 or so Imperials during the course of the day (it's a vacation). And there are no chica fees. Right there saving $150, so the rooms pay for themselves, no? And I believe I save $50 on the CV test. Perhaps in retrospect I should delete this post because then everyone will want them. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:34 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I like 1 and 3. They are both corner penthouses. I personally think the one opposite the zoo is the best.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:47 am 

RockinR1, you will enjoy the space and the couches. Just plan ahead when leaving your room to not forget anything when you go down, it’s a hike back up if you do it several times a day, ha!

Having the 2 couches in your room is fantastic. If it’s the middle PH you get, you can probably still see the imprints of various chicas faces in the crease between the back cushions of the small couch from my trip a few months ago :D

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:50 am 

12 days to paradise...and I will check for chica face imprints and make some of my own. If I get the black kiss it might even be my face. Oh the humanity? That'll be scary for Halloween.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:57 am 

Ha!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:40 am 

Boynton wrote:
RockinRob1 wrote:

Actually all my chica pounding is now done in my private quarters in Escazu, so that may have been an imposter, the chicas have heard of my legendary skills and I'm sure many gringos claim to be me to impress them... 8)