www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:49 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

thinking about staying there in this expensive, but really fun city. I love Jaco....I love the zip lines....I love the quads (atv), I love the food at Grafitti (behind Subway) and I love the beach bars..(they also have golf and deep sea fishing)..so..when you consider the smog, crowded streets and noise of San Jose, Jaco is a flippin paradise.....you get all the "action" you go to CR for, but in a cool beach city. Damn, you can ride your quads right down the middle of main street! That's bad azz IMHO.

But this new place, Club Exile sounds intriguing. If you google them and go to their website, they have a girl of the day pic posted. Always a hot pretty thing, but makes me wonder why they post girls who obviously are not locals or regulars who work in the city. They seem to be trying pretty hard to impress us all........but can they deliver the goods? Whats the vibe? They have a pool at the hotel....good parties? No one wants to be the lone duck with two or three house putas hanging out..... Since the BB has come and gone, and the Cocal is ground zero in the town, how is this new place?

Anybody got the 411?

later bros...........Halloween, here I come!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:43 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Darkshadow wrote:
thinking about staying there in this expensive, but really fun city. I love Jaco....I love the zip lines....I love the quads (atv), I love the food at Grafitti (behind Subway) and I love the beach bars..

Anybody got the 411?

later bros...........Halloween, here I come!

I agree D.S., Jaco is the place to be if you want to do more than p4p. So much to do. As far as Club Exile, I haven't heard a lot of rumbling on this place. I do go down there 3-4 times a week and will do some recon for you. I'll keep you posted.

Add a little spice to you life.This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:50 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Hey Lucky Dog, If your around while I am in town maybe we can grab a beer or something!