www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: awesome time at HLH
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:01 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

My wife and I just got back from our 5th trip to CR. After reading about the HLH, we decided to check it out. We've been staying at the Sleep Inn but were getting tired of the BS of chica fees, walking girls through the lobby, etc. The biggest problem for us has been finding girls that know what to do with my wife. Many talk a good line at the DR, but fail to deliver. When we got to HLH, we found Boyd in the bar and he gave a quick explanation of the ammenities. We hung out for a while until my wife saw a girl she liked. She didn't speak English well so Boyd helped translate. He quickly realized she wasn't what my wife wanted and recommended Lee Lee. She was amazing. We went back the next day and while sitting at the bar, Boyd told me that my wife would like Valentina. Another winner!

My wife said the thing she liked second best (after the girls) was the feeling of safety. You have to be buzzed in the front gate. When you leave, security is right there and they have an attendent to get you in the cab. You don't have to run the HDR sunglass and cigar gauntlet trying to get out the door.

We also liked the atmosphere. The food was great. instead of just sitting at the bar, the girls were dancing. Sunday they even had live music that was very good.

If you go to HLH, I recommend you print out the map of San Jose. None of the cab drivers we had knew how to get there (but only one knew where the Sleep Inn was too). I had to point the way each trip.

We will definately be staying at the HLH on our next trip.