www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:53 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Maybe someone close to the management at the Pres. could just ask if they would rather not deal with our kind, it would sure simplify things.
I know they still offer the discount, but if we're really not wanted it would be nice to know and other arrangements could be made.
Except for 1 trip I have always stayed there and have my reservation for my upcoming trip, and i've never had a problem but some of this stuff doesn't sound welcoming.

10/3-10/7
Tourist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:04 pm 
Site Admin

My question is why does this subject have to come up over and over again, when it has been beaten to death beyond words.

I know I am certainly tired of moderating the same topic every 3 weeks.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:18 pm 
:D hopefully someday we can go on without the presidente :!: i know they are a sponsor but there code is Unacceptable :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: if they use it then gringas and others should adhere to it :!: :idea: this hotel has barred alot of kittens :!: i can see if they steal or are fighting , then yes barr them. but it is ridiculous to barr them because of the way they dress. i have been staying elsewhere :!: hopefully someday they can get there act together :!: :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:51 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

YO Florida:

I like you hombre but try and chill a bit about the Pres. You stated,"hopefully someday they can get their act together." That is a narrowed and self imposing point of view.

They do have it together. It's a hotel that has broadened it's clientele to encompass a variety of guests. Just because they are not catering to the direct needs of CRT mongers does not lead to deriding them for their policies.

If I were the owner of that establishment, I would manage it to best create a hotel that catered to a vast assortment of customers while securing full occupancy. It's a business thing....not a let us make your punta dreams available thing.

As with chicas, same goes for hotels.....NEXT...if you may.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:14 pm 

Admin 1 wrote:
My question is why does this subject have to come up over and over again, when it has been beaten to death beyond words.

I know I am certainly tired of moderating the same topic every 3 weeks.

Then how about taking the bull by the horns? Get an official position/ response from the management. Send them the concerns and let them respond.Post the response. Those who like it will continue to stay. Those who do not will not. May even give them a few new clients as a result.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:55 pm 

MrLasVegas wrote:

Then how about taking the bull by the horns? Get an official position/ response from the management. Send them the concerns and let them respond.Post the response. Those who like it will continue to stay. Those who do not will not. May even give them a few new clients as a result.

Has been done. Take some time and do a search. This topic has been beaten to death and should allowed a dignified final burial.

alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
Alex Levine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:25 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you ID:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:16 am 
:o :lol: 8) :( no ball shaving at the Presidente for Florida :o :( :) :? :shock: :D :cry: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:30 am 

Sorry guys, but i've been serching and i've come up with nothing in regards to weather or not the Hotel Presidente supports prostitution or those who use that type service.
Maybe it's a position they don't want to take officially.
if anyone has found this please pass it along.
thanks,

Tourist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:25 am 

https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11014

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:31 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

OK - so it is a subject that has been beaten to death - so has Iraq. The problem is that it is becoming progressively worse. I was one of the 2 people VB referred to. I have had about 60% of girls I wanted to spend time with tell me they could not go because of being black-listed. They all describe the same situation - most of it arbitrary. Had to take some to other locations when space was available.

The suggested tipping to individuals at the Presidente is of no use if the girls refuse to go with you because they have been vigorously rejected before. These are decent girls too I might add - not troublemakers. I too have seen the gringas being allowed to pass without so much as a comment but the latinas rejected immediately. Will not return to this hotel again.

Fillm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:36 pm 

How do you guys know what these "nice" girls are doing when you are back home. I must be picking the wrong (right) girls because in three trips, 20 sessions since the dress code i have never had a girl tell me no Presidente and never had a girl turned away :) :)

//\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:07 pm 

the Presidente Update/ Dress Code link posted is a year and a half old and wasn't sure if anything has changed in that time.

Tourist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:17 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I think we all need to remember that the tighter rules at the Presidente do offer increased security for OUR benefit. If you don't like the new policies then don't stay there. During my recent stay at the Presidente I was beginning to think that if a registered guest were to show up with a "normal" looking guest then maybe they could walk right past security and into the elevator. I assumed that the guards would only stop guests who were obviously putas based on profiling - I thought "how could they possibly remember or even know who was registered..??"

My brother dropped in on me on my last night at the Prez. I hooked up with him on the pedestrian walkway and he and I were going to head up to my room to drop off his backpack while he found his own place to stay. So there we were - two perfectly normal looking north americans, and the girl at the desk by the elevator pounced on us as she obviously knew he was not a registered guest.

That level of attention to security is comforting - even if it comes with the cost of having to dress the chicas before their visit.

If you want something to bitch about, take your wife of GF to the DR and watch the guards scamper over to you every time you get on the elevator.

The fact is that associating with working girls is to expose one'self to a whole new set of safety concerns and we ought not to expect treatment equal to that of the ecotourist guest. If you invited one of the "one-coin" beggars to your room at the Prez I'm sure you'd encounter some resistance at the guard post.

The Presidente has adopted the business model obviously to MAXIMIZE profits. Beyond the decision to stay there or not to stay, our two cents is just that to them - TWO CENTS. They don't need our business.

I probably won't stay at the Prez again myself, but that is my decision and I'm not going to bitch about the decision I make of my own free will.

At this point, bitching about the Prez and their policies is akin to getting mad at the airport when they don't let you carry a chica in your carry-on bags.