www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:47 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

No time or interest for a gym in CR here, thats for sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:41 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Johnarizona wrote:
No time or interest for a gym in CR here, thats for sure.

I don't necessarily have the energy either for any "extra" working out. However, I'm glad it's provided and it just goes to show that Bill is a consummate professional and truly tries to attend to the needs of his clientele....

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:27 am 
Very good addition to the facilities.

How about direct TV and sunday ticket so more games could be shown?

And better service at the bar and restaurant?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:17 pm 

I wake up at 5:00 AM not matter what time I went to sleep (or in CR passed out :oops: ) the night before. I being an old fart, it just happens. If I didn't work out I would be staring at the ceiling until breakfast time. I enjoy working out now, and it gives me a chance to work some of the alcohol out of my system so I can refuel for the day. It also makes walking up the hill from the ZB to the SL so much easier.

I'm happy that more don't choose to use the facilities. The times that I was there, I was the only one using it. I doubt that it will ever become like 24 hr. fitness, which can be a real pain in the a** to get on the equipment, at the first of the week.

At this advanced age, I need all the help I can get. :shock: I'm sadden by the recent thread about the 20 somethings not really wanting my old fart 60 y.o. body. :lol: That's O.k., on my last visit out of the fifteen lady's I was with, I had only one repeat. If I wanted the same thing over and over, I wouldn't need to go to CR. California, the land of fruits and nuts, has plenty of hot (looking anyway) Gringas, of all sizes and nationalities, if one desires a relationship. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the party begin for Thanksgiving.................

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:33 pm 
Santas Bro wrote:
I wake up at 5:00 AM not matter what time I went to sleep (or in CR passed out :oops: ) the night before.

DR has girls at that time...

it's definitely a 24/7 workout facility...

Post subject: Sportmans Lodge
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:27 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Has anyone stayed at the Sportsman Lodge? How many stars would you say is this hotel? Just curious! I am thinking about staying there in March.

Riptabs

Post subject: Re: Sportmans Lodge
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:11 am 

RipTabs wrote:
Has anyone stayed at the Sportsman Lodge? How many stars would you say is this hotel?

Now THIS is one of the funniest questions I've seen in a while!!! :o :o :o

Welcome aboard Riptabs. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:20 am 

I agree, MG.

Welcome to our forum, Riptabs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:39 am 

hey ..i am here right now....first i was put in the amor room ...which i would think if anyone else has stayed in this room one would say ...its not the best, i was in the "paz" last year and the paz kicks this rooms ass...so i ask if i could be moved ..to the staff credit ..i was , i am in the roomright next to the front desk and i love it ...since i am the last one in at night and mostly the first one up ...the noise isnt a problem ...really all i heard was the phone ringing in the middle of the night...i dont think there is anyone that is anwering it ...maybe put a message machine on it with a silent ringer at night would help...but overall i am enjoying my stay.
Sorry to get off your topic but i to am the only one in the workout room which i enjoy.....going right now after this post....and i didnt get in until 4.00 am last night .....4 hours of sleep dose a body good!!! also a little update many girls here around the 6.00 o clock hour ..at least 14 of them ..i seen a few that ..i was told ...that were banned from the delrey here ...a few good ones that i have missed seeing at the delrey...anyway i had a blast at the zona blue in thursday...many girls eating each other out ...right in front of us ..for free !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:46 am 

Chilimike wrote:
hey ..i am here right now....first i was put in the amor room ...which i would think if anyone else has stayed in this room one would say ...its not the best

Chilimike,

I agree with you about Amor. Once I was supposed to be in Tranquilidad and they put me in Amor. I was not happy. Small room, tiny bathroom, few outlets, no place to put your stuff, etc. Is Amor the worst room at SL? I haven't stayed in all the rooms there yet, but from what I hear, it might just be.

Ciaociao

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:17 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Rip Tabs wrote:
Has anyone stayed at the Sportsman Lodge? How many stars would you say is this hotel? Just curious! I am thinking about staying there in March.

I would say about at least a dozen or more on a good night...
Come by around 6:00 and take your pick for some succulent celestial servicing...

:D :roll: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:43 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I'll bring my camera. I can just see the "naked in the gym" photo spread now, featuring some hottie from the SL bar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:09 pm 

Location: Referred to the OIG by Mucho Gusto after mysterious fire at his gay night club.
Mongeral wrote:
I'll bring my camera. I can just see the "naked in the gym" photo spread now, featuring some hottie from the SL bar.

When I'm down there the 19th I'll be using it. If you want naked pics of me that's extra. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:01 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Spanky wrote:
Mongeral wrote:

When I'm down there the 19th I'll be using it. If you want naked pics of me that's extra. :D

Think I'll pass on that one Spanky; unless you can get Alfalfa to pose with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:05 pm 

Location: Referred to the OIG by Mucho Gusto after mysterious fire at his gay night club.
Mongeral wrote:
Think I'll pass on that one Spanky; unless you can get Alfalfa to pose with you.

That would be El S, but he will be busy with his trannys.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next