www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:31 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Pacifica55 wrote:
I spend at least 20 of every 24 hours in CR sans chica. An appetizer midday and a midnight entree is my thang. I prefer quality over quantity, but to each his own. For me, changing rooms is like changing socks, no big deal.

I don't mind traveling when I'm traveling. I have lived in every environment from a coffin-sized space on an aircraft carrier to a commune to a house next to the gold course and am comfortable in most environments. Different rooms or different places just expands the experience. If we do the same thing the same way 30 times what new thing have we learned?

I know from Felicidad I can be outside in 10 seconds, have an armed guard within 25' 24/7, have access to a roll-top desk and a writing desk for the computer but the bathroom is minuscule. The armoire is fantastic but you have to lift the left door to get it to close. The kingsize bed with the posters is great and I like the sofa across the foot of the bed.

The Presidential Suite is huge, a great place to entertain up to a dozen or so in the massive living room. The bedroom also has a leather couch and a good bed. The bathroom is the size of a California studio and has a regular toilet and a matching bidet from the '30s, plus a big claw tub and a shower. When you are standing at the SL registration desk, the big door behind the receptionist leads to the Presidential master bedroom. The printer can be heard quite clearly. Try to resist the temptation to move the armoire, slip open that door and abscond with Priscilla.

Paz is dinky but I had a great time there. Esparanza is nice sized but the bathroom is laid out differently than I would have done it. It all works well, though. Lift your feet when you get out of the shower.

The great thing about Esparanza is that you can get everything you could possibly need (...yes, everything...) without ever putting your pants on. You could literally check in with no luggage, spend a week in a bathtowel and check out in the same once-worn clothes you checked in wearing. It is located basically in the bar at SL.

I didn't even cover the new wing or the rooms at Presidente or Jaco. If I had homesteaded a room for the whole time I was there I would have gotten bored. Now, when the receptionists tells me I have a choice between Amante and Del Mar or Esparanza in the old section I know what she is talking about.

Pac you know what they say about those quality over quantity guys...

Their OLD :P

Just picking with you my man :lol: :lol: :lol:

NYG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:11 pm 

Pacifica55 wrote:
True dat. :D

It takes time to learn to be a connoisseur. The majority of any "binge" excessive consumption mentality resides with the young (with the possible exception of binge eating). As we mature, it begins to matter what kind of beer is in the keg or booze in the bottle or poosie in the panties.

As we age we also begin to realize that frequency of orgasm diminishes intensity. Oh, I can still get' er done five times a day but the quality is lacking and it becomes a quest for orgasm instead of a relaxing and enjoyable occasion.

The other things about a lot of us older guys is that we have been there, done that. We no longer feel a need to prove we can hit every hole in the gulch just so we can say "Kilroy was here" (big brownie points if you get that reference...and you are getting old).

I guess that is the way it should be. After all, you don't see young guys driving Ferraris! Generally it is a grey-haired head behind the wheel. The young guys like the little rice rockets because they are cheap, quick and not very attractive. Sound familiar? :lol:

Totally 8) :lol:

NYG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:57 pm 

8)

P55

Well as it stands I have SL reserved from Sept 4-8. I havent made any reservations yet from 31 Aug to 3 Sept. Cool thing about that is you can just get picked up from Diaz at the airport and just bring your bags into SL while Bill and his great staff help you find accomodations.

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...