www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:39 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Going to CR after 10 years. Had good time at SL and DelRay. Reading about Jaco, would you recommend Jaco beach over SL and if yes which would be a best place to stay for finding good Chicas ( 8-10 rating)
Thanks for the response

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:07 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I’m in Grecia right now, but just spent the previous 4 nights in Jaco, and few in San Jose before that. I was disappointed with Jaco, and I’m prolly in the minority here. There are 30-50 girls on the weekend, 15-20 on weeknights at the Cocal. I found a couple, but I wouldn’t rate them over 8. I didn’t even see a 9 or 10 in my eyes. Some girls are tall, some short, some big, some small. The thing is, they’re pretty much the same girl. Dark latina making money.
The previous two nights I didn’t even grab a girl, I was so bored by them. Taormania prolly has more girls, and maybe a little more diverse, but still just ticas. All pros it seems.
Don’t get me wrong, definitely girls to poke on, but it’s the same thing every night. “Where you from beby? You lika company tonight?”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:07 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I just returned from CR having spent nearly 2 weeks. I stayed a combined 7 days at the SL where I've been staying since nearly its inception. Since early 2021 I've made 5 trips. I can assure you that the availability of talent at the SL continues to get progressively worse. On this most recent visit it was worse than a year ago when Covid was still very relevant. My last Saturday night there was mind boggling. Maybe 5 guys in the back area where the pool table is and Zero chicas. The front room was just as dead. Over the course of my 7 nights there I had a few girls come up and try and get to know me but not one of them would merit a rating of 6 or better. Nothing like what it was 10+ years ago.
That said it really didn't matter since I have a regular whom I've been seeing for a year and a half now and she comes to me at the SL where I still very much enjoy staying for the rooms and the comfort.
I can't speak for Jaco since my days spent in Jaco go back to Beatle Bar days but I'd be surprised if Jaco could be any worse than the SL if you're a dude on the prowl.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:41 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Any chance we can introduce some newbies to the scene and maybe the chicas may return?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:38 pm 

BondTrader wrote:
I just returned from CR having spent nearly 2 weeks. I stayed a combined 7 days at the SL where I've been staying since nearly its inception. Since early 2021 I've made 5 trips. I can assure you that the availability of talent at the SL continues to get progressively worse. On this most recent visit it was worse than a year ago when Covid was still very relevant. My last Saturday night there was mind boggling. Maybe 5 guys in the back area where the pool table is and Zero chicas. The front room was just as dead. Over the course of my 7 nights there I had a few girls come up and try and get to know me but not one of them would merit a rating of 6 or better. Nothing like what it was 10+ years ago.
That said it really didn't matter since I have a regular whom I've been seeing for a year and a half now and she comes to me at the SL where I still very much enjoy staying for the rooms and the comfort.
I can't speak for Jaco since my days spent in Jaco go back to Beatle Bar days but I'd be surprised if Jaco could be any worse than the SL if you're a dude on the prowl.

Agreed.

I haven't been downtown looking for lust in all the wrong places since I've had two regulars I relied upon for over a year, but both recently ghosted me so now I'm out on the prowl again looking for new meat to train... :?

I was at SL for their recent event last Friday and although there were a goodly amount of willing hoz about, none met my high standards, mostly oldies and fatties and frumpies. :(

Down to HDR we go, I'm about 200 pounds and most there outweighed me, so, I have no desire to cage match above my weight class...we quickly decided to check out Taormina.

But don't beat up SL and HDR alone, after that me and my friends went to Castillo, it was a Friday evening, just two in the back on their cell phones, looking bored, not up to my strict requirements, so we exit there and go to Taormina.

Surprisingly Taormina, after 8 pm often has a nice selection, but let me assure you these hoz are jaded and tough and street savvy and none come down from cien and few are worth it at least by appearances, yet some do look desirable at least and after 8 pm I would guess maybe 30 there and 10 or more were decent.

The bar room is crowded and cramped and noisy with annoying millennial music or what passes for music, so it's better to pull one you're wanting to consider to one of the couches or splurge for a drink in the restaurant... :o

It's a sad ugly pathetic memory of the greatness and wonderment we oldies once knew, I feel for you new guys but there are decent ones to be had, but it's massive more work to find them.

I will say if you periodically check out Monica's (Paola, Aurora, Sara 1 and Sara 2, Kiara, and others) you will be satisfied. You won't find 9's or 10's there like the olden days but reasonably decent looking hoz that deliver, at least they're not bigger than you and ghastly... :shock:

Oasis has good ones as well, you can see their selection under **SPAM LINK****** and those are the real girls, many are decent and they offer a two girl session for 30 mil and you just tip the girls whatever you want. If you tip both 15 mil you get a threesome for less than cien! :!:

The thing about the MP's, even though we end times anti-Whitecat types will gladly toss around ciens like rice at weddings in our desperation to find SOMETHING decent, there's no shame in getting a good pounding and blow for $60 or less, tax, tag and tip included... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

With the money you saved, over the cien demanding independents, when you finish, if you choose Oasis, across the street is "Machu Picchu" restaurant, and it's a fabulous steak and seafood place that isn't overly priced for the quality and quantity you get. Walk downtown Ave central to Paseo Colon, it's down the street a block and 1/2 behind KFC, Oasis is on the left side of the street, Machu on the right, so you see some different scenery than downtown that isn't a killer walk and get a little exercise to boot. :mrgreen:

For now, since I live out west and don't go downtown much, I'm going to curb my interest in fighting the hotel scene and sticking to MP's at least for now until things improve or I am able to pull at least two from one or two diff MP's and get them trained to qualify as new "regulars" who can visit me at my denizen of decadence and debauchery...:mrgreen:

Good luck to the rest of you, good hoz can still be found, but it takes a massive amount of more work than the days of wonderment and glory that many of us fading dinosaurs still fondly remember... :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:24 pm 

Kiara the 19 yr old Monica cutie needs a new bed. The cost she gave me is $300. So I just wanted to pass this information on to one of you generous guys.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:00 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Everyone remember that high season is December - May in costa Rica. Also summer has just ended, so its somewhat off season. But all you need to do is look more, just fish harder. You'll find her.

To me this beats boring no girls USA any day of the week. In Costa Rica shes always out there you just need to look.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:22 am 

Hank wrote:
Kiara the 19 yr old Monica cutie needs a new bed. The cost she gave me is $300. So I just wanted to pass this information on to one of you generous guys.

i had a great time with a chica in mde, after i returned home she sent me a pic of a bed she had to have 4 only 799k. Not 2 expensive actually but still, almost $200usd!!! Our sex wasnt THAT good!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:55 am 

On any given night I would guess that the Cocal will have considerably more available talent than the SL. That said, the talent is also going to be probably better looking and considerably more expensive for most guys on a short trip. I think you will find that the Jaco ladies are also a bit more transactional than their SL (or Castillo or Taormina) counterparts. Most of the women in Jaco are staying there from someplace else. A lot of them are only there for a short period of time (especially the ones from San Jose) and they are going to try to get as many money making sessions in as possible. They paid to get to Jaco, they are paying for a room and have to eat and drink. Don't count on them to hang around long after the deed is done or the hour is up. They are on to the next customer. Not saying this doesn't happen at the San Jose venues too, but you are much more likely to get a multiple hour session approaching GFE in San Jose than you are in Jaco.

Just my opinion.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:35 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

My understanding from some ladies is that since Delray/SL...etc etc can't stop local Ticos from coming into the bar, a lot of the ladies have started going to Jaco instead to avoid being seen.

They also can charge and get more in Jaco; though they also have the added expenses.

Usually a group of the ladies will go to Jaco together and share a hotel room/Airbnb for the trip

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:46 am 

NYr wrote:
My understanding from some ladies is that since Delray/SL...etc etc can't stop local Ticos from coming into the bar, a lot of the ladies have started going to Jaco instead to avoid being seen.

They also can charge and get more in Jaco; though they also have the added expenses.

Usually a group of the ladies will go to Jaco together and share a hotel room/Airbnb for the trip

True! One of my puta friends goes to Jaco on the weekends hunting for cien boys. She said she stays in a cheap hotel with 5 or 6 other putas sharing towels and bed/floor. They live on gallo pinto unless they find a gringo to feed them. When they get there all they have is bus fare and a few colones for food just in case they get no business. Their goal is one or two customers for the weekend.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:56 am 

Netgems wrote:
BondTrader wrote:

Agreed.

I haven't been downtown looking for lust in all the wrong places since I've had two regulars I relied upon for over a year, but both recently ghosted me so now I'm out on the prowl again looking for new meat to train... :?

I was at SL for their recent event last Friday and although there were a goodly amount of willing hoz about, none met my high standards, mostly oldies and fatties and frumpies. :(

Down to HDR we go, I'm about 200 pounds and most there outweighed me, so, I have no desire to cage match above my weight class...we quickly decided to check out Taormina.

But don't beat up SL and HDR alone, after that me and my friends went to Castillo, it was a Friday evening, just two in the back on their cell phones, looking bored, not up to my strict requirements, so we exit there and go to Taormina.

Surprisingly Taormina, after 8 pm often has a nice selection, but let me assure you these hoz are jaded and tough and street savvy and none come down from cien and few are worth it at least by appearances, yet some do look desirable at least and after 8 pm I would guess maybe 30 there and 10 or more were decent.

The bar room is crowded and cramped and noisy with annoying millennial music or what passes for music, so it's better to pull one you're wanting to consider to one of the couches or splurge for a drink in the restaurant... :o

It's a sad ugly pathetic memory of the greatness and wonderment we oldies once knew, I feel for you new guys but there are decent ones to be had, but it's massive more work to find them.

I will say if you periodically check out Monica's (Paola, Aurora, Sara 1 and Sara 2, Kiara, and others) you will be satisfied. You won't find 9's or 10's there like the olden days but reasonably decent looking hoz that deliver, at least they're not bigger than you and ghastly... :shock:

Oasis has good ones as well, you can see their selection under **SPAM LINK****** and those are the real girls, many are decent and they offer a two girl session for 30 mil and you just tip the girls whatever you want. If you tip both 15 mil you get a threesome for less than cien! :!:

The thing about the MP's, even though we end times anti-Whitecat types will gladly toss around ciens like rice at weddings in our desperation to find SOMETHING decent, there's no shame in getting a good pounding and blow for $60 or less, tax, tag and tip included... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

With the money you saved, over the cien demanding independents, when you finish, if you choose Oasis, across the street is "Machu Picchu" restaurant, and it's a fabulous steak and seafood place that isn't overly priced for the quality and quantity you get. Walk downtown Ave central to Paseo Colon, it's down the street a block and 1/2 behind KFC, Oasis is on the left side of the street, Machu on the right, so you see some different scenery than downtown that isn't a killer walk and get a little exercise to boot. :mrgreen:

For now, since I live out west and don't go downtown much, I'm going to curb my interest in fighting the hotel scene and sticking to MP's at least for now until things improve or I am able to pull at least two from one or two diff MP's and get them trained to qualify as new "regulars" who can visit me at my denizen of decadence and debauchery...:mrgreen:

Good luck to the rest of you, good hoz can still be found, but it takes a massive amount of more work than the days of wonderment and glory that many of us fading dinosaurs still fondly remember... :roll:

The one good thing about pensions is that you can find new, unprofessional chicas. Doubly true at pensions in places like Cartago, which is away from the gringos.This is the entry platform for many entering the trade. Many ex workers now hang at SL, Tiomara, the Rey. Get them while they are fresh, before they get the cien boy fever.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:56 pm 

Whitecat wrote:
NYr wrote:

True! One of my puta friends goes to Jaco on the weekends hunting for cien boys. She said she stays in a cheap hotel with 5 or 6 other putas sharing towels and bed/floor. They live on gallo pinto unless they find a gringo to feed them. When they get there all they have is bus fare and a few colones for food just in case they get no business. Their goal is one or two customers for the weekend.

I have a friend who is "frugal" but wanted in on the Jaco action years ago when he heard everyone saying all the stunning beauties, the 9's and 10's desert San Jose for the weekend and go there.

He catches a cheap bus ride down to Jaco and stays at one of the low cost hotels traveling hoz stay at, they're clean, reasonably safe, have a/c and a pool, just not on the beach or fancy.

He then would go to Cocal at night ignoring the cien requests, and told them which hotel he was at, and offered a lower fee for early afternoon action, many times the hoz demanding and getting cien and even up to cien plus fitty agreed and they exchanged numbers and made dates.

He would also see hoz lounging at the pool he saw the night before and often invite them into his room right from the pool where he gets to see the goods before being delivered, no surprises, lol.

In essence, he was scoring $100 to $150 demanding hoz mid afternoons for around $70 or so and just eating and drinking and relaxing at night and scouting for new meat...

Brilliant!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:51 pm 

SinCity wrote:
Hank wrote:

i had a great time with a chica in mde, after i returned home she sent me a pic of a bed she had to have 4 only 799k. Not 2 expensive actually but still, almost $200usd!!! Our sex wasnt THAT good!!!

I also had a chica from MDE also asking me for money to buy a new bed. She even sent a picture of a broken bed :P She needed $200 for the purchase. She is in pain for her back :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:06 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Hank wrote:
SinCity wrote:
Hank wrote:

I also had a chica from MDE also asking me for money to buy a new bed. She even sent a picture of a broken bed :P She needed $200 for the purchase. She is in pain for her back :mrgreen:

This must be the new “ my K*D is sick or my mother is sick” because I too was told of needing a new bed by a “friend” in Medellin a couple weeks ago. I am stupid sometimes but always cheap so I gave her $50. I do feel more stupid than cheap though since she will most likely be blowing and phucking on that mattress that I bought her. We have been “friends” for over 5 years so maybe not so stupid and when I’m there, no charge for fun but lots of meals and pizza or comida China for the family…but this bed thing seems to be the new cause for RFM’s.