www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:30 pm 
Site Admin

I would like to introduce myself as the new forum moderator, and call attention to a new set of polices, posted in Forum Rules, Regulations & Code of Conduct. Please take a moment to familiarize with the new rules as well as the standards that will apply in the review of forum.

The purpose of the new policy is to encourage helpful advice and exchange of information in a spirit of camaraderie. Since the inception of this board, members have been encouraged to share their stories, observations and advice. In recent years, there have been a growing number of personal attacks and some have complained of a lack of moderation.

I am here to explain that the rules will be enforced, and members who are unable to engage in civil discourse will be banned without hesitation. VIP status and personal relationships will not be considered in the decision to discipline rule breakers. Some exceptions may be made and warnings issued, according to the new Content Review Standards. An amount of latitude will also be given to the forum for Smack Talk and Fun Stuff where we assume comments are made in jest.

Please be clear that CRT values member feedback, even when it is critical of the program and recent changes to the web site. In some cases we may lock a thread when management has addressed the issue. You are welcome to follow-up existing concerns in a PM to a Site Admin, or post new concerns in a new thread. Under no circumstances will members be allowed to engage in personal attacks, such as name calling, threats, and attacks to character or dignity.

If you observe a violation of the rules, then please do not hesitate to use the icon at the bottom of the page, titled Report this Post (exclamation mark).

I thank the members for their patience and support with the new policy. We hope the forum remains a valuable place for member contribution.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:35 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

bravo admin3. welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:34 pm 

Thank you!

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:47 pm 

Great Job Admin 3. I see you deleted a post by a member who attacked me for no reason several weeks ago. Much appreciated!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:15 pm 

Thanks, it has been a long time coming...

Disclaimer: The above is merely the opinion of the author unless specific scientific data is included.
Your mileage may vary. https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 978#206978

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:45 pm 

Wow...It is so nice to see a new post from such a long time valuable member such as Pacifica55!

You have been missed by ALL my friend!

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:31 am 

True Sportsman wrote:
Wow...It is so nice to see a new post from such a long time valuable member such as Pacifica55!

You have been missed by ALL my friend!

+ 1 :wink: