www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:54 am 
Site Admin

This is Matt from Hotel Amistad and Castillo. Since everyone has been asking when we will reopen I thought it would be good to reach out to all our friends and give you an update. Because of travel restrictions and border closings we will remain closed until further notice and hope to be up and running by June or July depending on the decisions made by the government.

Many guests have already purchased tickets and we will continue to confirm reservations, in the event you need to change or cancel your reservations for any reason we will not apply any cancellation fees.
Despite all the closings and layoffs in Costa Rican hotels and tourism I have decided to maintain the integrity of all our employees at both hotels and keep them on the payroll, so when we reopen and you return they will be motivated and ready to make your stay unforgettable.

We will be working on discounts and specials throughout the year and if these discounts occur during your arrival and departure dates they will automatically apply to your stay even if you made the reservation prior to the specials.

We are currently taking reservations and have been renovating and upgrading both hotels in anticipation of the Grand Reopening of Costa Rica. We are really eager to see all of you again and hope you are looking forward to a well-deserved vacation down here with us.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 7:55 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

hope to see ya soon!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 12:18 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Matt – you have always been on top of your game and a true professional for all that you do. Props for taking care of your great staff during these difficult times and I am sure many are looking forward to the green flag to wave that it’s safe once again to travel back to a destination that many call Paradise on Earth!
I was honored back in Feb 2017 for you giving me and my traveling buddy a personal guided tour of the new construction being done at the new Castillo complex. If you recall you had to break the locks to let us in the building and what we seen that day was something special happening that was going to surprise many when finally completed.

Congratulations for your continued success and thumbs up for bringing the level of hospitality to its finest! ….

“Discover the Magic of Living in Costa Rica: Paradise on Earth. Costa Rica is the ideal destination for people from all parts of the world, for its incomparable natural beauty, the human quality of its people, its culture and the tranquility that is felt in every corner of the land.”
~ thecostaricanews ~

JB 8)

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:14 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Portate bien y te irá bien...

Last edited by Hoosierdaddy on Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:54 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
+

It's great Matt what you are doing to help your employees during this once in a 100 year pandemic! They are a great staff and their loyalty will pay long term for Amistad and Castillo! :)