www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:44 pm 
Site Admin

CRT and Go Wide Sports are pleased to sponsor the Super Bowl party at the Sportsmens Lodge. Enjoy 8 hours of food and drink while watching the Super Bowl in the company of our friends at the the Sportsmens Lodge in Costa Rica.

Reserve Ticket

Tickets Just $65.00
10 Percent Cash Discount for CRT VIP Members
Just 200 Tickets Sold
Limited Availability -- Reserve Your Ticket in Advance
All you can eat & drink included for 8 full hours!
Admission is $65, and includes open bar and special event menu. CRT VIP Members receive a discount of 10 percent (cash payment only). Each person needs to be a member “on their own” to receive this or any other CRT VIP discount.

Drinks include Vodka (Smirnoff), Scotch (JW Red), Shots of Jose Cuervo, all Costa Rica domestic beers, and variety of juices, water and sodas. Food is served continuously by roaming servers from party’s beginning to end. Entertainment includes the Sportsmens Lodge dancers, Budweiser girls dancer and a visit from the Mariachi Band. The lodge will also hand out over $4,000 in raffle prizes, and offer over $9,500 in football pools. The event is a great value, considering that it's over 8 hours of food, beverages and entertainment for one price.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:28 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Sounds great! What a great deal. I wish I could be there. I will miss it by two weeks.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:04 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

if i get a massage at the SL, can we get a happy-ending?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:16 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Hollywood19 That is not happening with the masseuses at SL. They are legit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:45 pm 

Current Line on the game....

New England Patriots -2.5 58 total points

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:01 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Just RSVP my ticket. I can't wait!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:27 am 

Current line on the Game.....
GoWideSports.com

New England -2.5 56.5 total points

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:31 pm 

Gentlemen,

I would like to thank each and every one who joined us for this years Super Bowl 53 Party.
I did not think to much of the "lack of excitement", I was rooting for the Rams.... however if you are a New England Patriot fan or enjoy defensive style football then you definitely enjoyed the game!

We had our largest crowd ever and whether you stayed at Hotel Amistad, Hotel Castillo or here at the Sportsmens Lodge it was convenient for you all and it was 8 hours of FULL PARTY!

Again from my entire Staff and Family....Thank you!

Bill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:26 am 

As they say, the party was off the charts. Everybody was so happy & excited, we were watching the Super Bowl & we were watching it in Costa Rica. Hell, I live in Las Vegas which is supposed to be the 2nd best thing to being at the game but I left sincity to come to the SL party. From the unlimited food/booze, mariachis, dancing girls, body painted babes, drawings, pools, & go-wide sports, we were all happy to leave our carnal desires aside for a few hours to watch the championship of America's # 1 sport. Thanks Bill for throwing a fantastic shindig & to your staff for taking care of us in a fantastic manner. Hope to be back next year.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:27 pm 

Thank-you Bill for a super well organized super bowl party. Before the game the Jose Cuvero girl and the body painted. topless girls available for photographs and selfies kept the excitement at a high level, then the dancing girls and mariachi band were great. The food and drinks kept coming with attentive service from the waitresses.
The lottery after the game was the icing on the cake with the large number of fantastic prizes topped by the best prize - $1000 iPhone won by a lucky young chica.
Thanks again and yes the game was alright in this party atmosphere.

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET