www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:24 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hi all,

It's been 10 years since I've been to CR. I'm sure a lot has changed since then.
I'll be staying at Sportsmens Lodge but does anyone think it's a good idea to also book a room at HDR during my 3 day visit?

This is so I can take full advantage of the HDR talent and not have to worry about haggling with the chica to come with me to SL. Maybe this is a dumb idea but I thought by booking a room in both places will have me well covered since I've never stayed at the HDR before and it may be years before I return to CR again.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:33 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

haha I'm actually doing the same thing next week except with La Amistad

a lot of people on here probably think we are crazy for this train of thought but if you're anything like me, convenience and comfort are things worth paying for

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:50 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

So, you are going to pay for an extra room and pay HDR chica fees?

Never had a chica argue or want more money to go to La Amistad - a 2k colone taxi ride.

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:03 pm 

MM3 wrote:
So, you are going to pay for an extra room and pay HDR chica fees?

Never had a chica argue or want more money to go to La Amistad - a 2k colone taxi ride.

+1000000

bobbysmith1999 wrote:
Hi all,

It's been 10 years since I've been to CR. I'm sure a lot has changed since then.
I'll be staying at Sportsmens Lodge but does anyone think it's a good idea to also book a room at HDR during my 3 day visit?

This is so I can take full advantage of the HDR talent and not have to worry about haggling with the chica to come with me to SL. Maybe this is a dumb idea but I thought by booking a room in both places will have me well covered since I've never stayed at the HDR before and it may be years before I return to CR again.

I don't get this. You don't want to risk haggling with a chica so she'll come to SL with you, yet you're willing to spend $11 on the same chica to bring her to your HDR room?

If your goal is to spend all day at HDR and sports-phuck your way through a dozen chicas a day, then keeping a room at HDR might make some sense. Just be aware you'll be paying US $11 every time you head up to your HDR room with a chica.

mh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:57 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

yeah when I visit, I like to enjoy the company of 4-8 ladies per day... going back and forth 4-8 times from HDR and La Amistad is not the worst thing in the world but quite inconvenient

also the foot traffic of 4-8 working girls in your room when your personal items are around can be problematic, its a bit of a pain to keep moving things in and out of the safe :P

I see value in being able to just take a girl upstairs without having to worry about anything else and the $70 or whatever per day + chica fee is not the most economical approach but phuck it I'm on vacation

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:46 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

4-8 chicas per day....go get'um Tiger !!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:34 am 

sil8822 wrote:
yeah when I visit, I like to enjoy the company of 4-8 ladies per day... going back and forth 4-8 times from HDR and La Amistad is not the worst thing in the world but quite inconvenient

also the foot traffic of 4-8 working girls in your room when your personal items are around can be problematic, its a bit of a pain to keep moving things in and out of the safe :P

I see value in being able to just take a girl upstairs without having to worry about anything else and the $70 or whatever per day + chica fee is not the most economical approach but phuck it I'm on vacation

Totally agree! If it is within your budget, it makes sense. I don't necessarily like to sleep where I have sex with strangers...safety, cleanliness and convenience first :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:41 am 

In terms of negotiation with chicas, I never had or sensed an upcharge for taking them somewhere other than HDR in the gulch. I usually have amout agreed to before asking if SL is ok. None have replied, oh that will be extra then.

Some have declined because they would be refused entry at my venue, which is telling.

But if you like the idea of 2 pads for convenience or security reasons have at it. Your trip, your way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:21 pm 

sil8822 wrote:

TEHO.

mh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:53 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

cien club 2.0

You are going to rack up an extra $100 per day in hotel fees going this route, but if you have the money in your budget to do it then I guess all is good.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:09 pm 

Flabuck wrote:
cien club 2.0

You are going to rack up an extra $100 per day in hotel fees going this route, but if you have the money in your budget to do it then I guess all is good.

I was thinking that's at least an extra chica per day. apparently room rates at the HDR are a secret, but booking.com says $94 a day (I assume that's a standard room), then add $11 every time you take a chica upstairs.

At 4 chicas per day, that'san extra two negotiated-to-$70 chicas for a fun room.

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:40 am 

The only haggling you will get from a girl in the HDR / Key Largo about going to the Sportsmens is if she has either been banned from the SL or doesn't have the proper identification to get in. On my last trip in July, I was leaving with a Nica and when I told her I was in the SL she said she couldn't get in as she had lost her passport and apparently foreign ladies can't get in with just a cedula.

Aside from that, I have never had anyone not agree to the five minute cab ride back to the SL.

I have only stayed at the HDR once so I am not an expert but the almost 24 x 7 chaos drove me crazy before the week was out. Also the chica fees do add up.

I find the atmosphere of the SL, the level of service and the room quality to be well worth the short walk or cab ride to the HDR. And the SL is also a bit closer to other venues like Zona 2, New fantasy, Scores, Bar Poas, Monicas and Theos.

Definitely don't get two rooms. A total waste of cash. And I would definitely opt for the SL over the HDR. I

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:38 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I agree with harddrive that the SL is the best place to be - I've never had any problem bringing girls in from the HDR and it's a much nicer place to stay. You can actually get out of your room and not get hustled every minute with " You buy one drink for me baby?" That drives me crazy and it helped me find SL a long time ago!
As for 4 to 8 Chicas in a day I salute you! That's an amazing number to do in a day and I'm impressed as I only have 2 to 3 shots in me per day and I'm stretching the 3rd! Pura Vida
Propman48