www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Share a Boat Los Suenos
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:00 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Have a CRT brother coming down and is looking to go fishing on Friday Oct. 11th or Saturday the 12th. He is one person and really does not want to rent a boat for just himself. I said, let's see what I can do and if there is enough interest in doing a trip. Looking for 3-4 guys to split the cost. I will provide transportation to Los Suenos. Everything is provided for. Snacks, beverages, bait, tackle and anything else you might need to make this trip an enjoyable one. Cost is going to be $250 - $350 p.p. depending on the number of participants. Please let me know if you will be interested. If all goes well, I might do this on a regular basis. Charge per head so we can all afford to go. Thanks for your time and valued responses.

Add a little spice to you life.This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.